User Controls

Have you bean to hell?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have.
    No, but its like 45 minnutes away.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Every single day.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery

The seconds before this loaded I was certain it was gonna be Meatloaf.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just got back from there a few months ago

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist just got back from there a few months ago

You happen to bump into a guy goes by the name of Brent Millweed when you were down there? He uh. Well. I just borrowed him a sand wedge a while back and he hasn't gotten it back to me. Not that big a deal but I guess it's my only sand wedge so anyway yeah just tell him to get a hold of me if you run into him. Thanks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I have.

you have no concept of the definition of hell, much less any knowledge of experiencing it.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Its actually called the center
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have no concept of the definition of hell, much less any knowledge of experiencing it.

You have no concept of the definition of a LIST, guy. Learn that, then try talking to me about other 4-letter words you don't understand. Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If its cold and foggy all summer long and nicknamed Oakland.. then I suppose, yes!

but hell has got a lot nicer over the years.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 If its cold and foggy all summer long and nicknamed Oakland.. then I suppose, yes!

but hell has got a lot nicer over the years.

No I was referring to my mother-in-law's house.

Ay-oooooooooo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You have no concept of the definition of a LIST, guy. Learn that, then try talking to me about other 4-letter words you don't understand. Thank you.

I'll give you the literal definition of a list when I go through my own list of what I have on my list to do to your various orifices, you sniveling little crack junkie. nothing on that list involves you ever being able to walk again and several of those listed items result in your spending the rest of your life in traction or long term coma.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll give you the literal definition of a list when I go through my own list of what I have on my list to do to your various orifices, you sniveling little crack junkie. nothing on that list involves you ever being able to walk again and several of those listed items result in your spending the rest of your life in traction or long term coma.

Please do. TIA.
    Originally posted by mmQ No I was referring to my mother-in-law's house.

Ay-oooooooooo

try bringing her some flowers and ask her what she is doing for her skin.. it looks great. she might drop a few degrees
    HTS highlight reel
    At least mmQ knows how to pronounce "been".
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll give you the literal definition of a list when I go through my own list of what I have on my list to do to your various orifices, you sniveling little crack junkie. nothing on that list involves you ever being able to walk again and several of those listed items result in your spending the rest of your life in traction or long term coma.

after reading your fairly knowledgeable and articulate explanation on military related things and then seeing the usual you, I picture you as the store owner in pulp fiction with the gimp locked up in a box behind the counter.

You creepy-scary, Man!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by HTS At least mmQ knows how to pronounce "been".

Make this your entire speech about me at my funeral. Oh hey Lucy by the way I'm gonna need you to give a speech at my funeral.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Please do. TIA.

how much is it going to cost me,faggot?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much is it going to cost me,faggot?

On the house. Come get it.
Jump to Top