User Controls

WWIII

So it's really happening.
    I predicted all of this back in 2015.
    Hopefully it's the other side to perish, I can't die the era of AR is about to begin!
    Can you believe it?
    Later this year Apple are going to unveil their Apple Glasses, this will have a bigger impact on society than any technological invention to come before it, including the internet.
    I'm already planning on living out of a tent with my only belongings being some furniture, necessary tools, my nas and AR HMD.
    Thanks to augmented reality I will finally be spending time outside!!!
    THis is a godsend!

So we can't allow the gooks to take us out.
    Koreans are all garbage anyways so if NK and SK perish nothing of value will be lost.
    Hopefully the US can spare Nihon though #pray4japan

This is really surreal
    I'm watching a white house press briefing on yt and it looks so staged.
    with this can we just finally NUKE the shit out of arabia and china/north korea?
    Later on we can focus on genociding south america.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume So it's really happening.
    I predicted all of this back in 2015.
    Hopefully it's the other side to perish, I can't die the era of AR is about to begin!
    Can you believe it?
    Later this year Apple are going to unveil their Apple Glasses, this will have a bigger impact on society than any technological invention to come before it, including the internet.
    I'm already planning on living out of a tent with my only belongings being some furniture, necessary tools, my nas and AR HMD.
    Thanks to augmented reality I will finally be spending time outside!!!
    THis is a godsend!

So we can't allow the gooks to take us out.
    Koreans are all garbage anyways so if NK and SK perish nothing of value will be lost.
    Hopefully the US can spare Nihon though #pray4japan

This is really surreal
    I'm watching a white house press briefing on yt and it looks so staged.
    with this can we just finally NUKE the shit out of arabia and china/north korea?
    Later on we can focus on genociding south america.

what in the holy shimmering leprechaun shit are you going on about...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k4QHpVw1xC
    Save some meth for the rest of us.
    THIS IS THE MONTH SHIT GOES DOWN

The entire west coast will sink into the ocean, killing millions and finally ending our wetback problem.
    North and south korea will be nuked to smithereens, as will China, Iran and probably Russia.
    They're all gonna die.

South America will be completely flooded, killing everyone there.
    Africa is inhospitable now, arabia will be a nuclear shitzone.
    The only place left livable will be the US of A and Japan.

SHIT IS GOING D-OOOWWWN

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    never go full reee reee §m£ÂgØL, the globalist elites won't let the economy collapse, it wouldn't be in their best interest.

But if you want to go live in a tent and not use deodorant and be a smelly idiot, by all means... you can do anything you set your mind to.
    Bill Krozby you're a wetback who listens to black metal, shut the fuck up.
    I will never pay attention to you from now on.

If you think the economy is going to survive this you're just being your typical retarded self.
    The only semblance of a monetary system that will exist in the future will be an e-currency, but it'll be mostly niche.
    Your entertainment will all be created by A.I., the fleshnet will be fully automated, living and food will be free and everything you own will be virtual.

World War 3 is just the catalyst to usher in the post-industrial civilization.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Later this year Apple are going to unveil their Apple Glasses, this will have a bigger impact on society than any technological invention to come before it, including the internet.

lol

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume The only place left livable will be the US of A and Japan.

lol

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Your entertainment will all be created by A.I., the fleshnet will be fully automated, living and food will be free and everything you own will be virtual.

lol

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume World War 3 is just the catalyst to usher in the post-industrial civilization.

LOL
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume

none of that was coherent. youve lost your fucking marbles.

in all seriousness...what medications or pharmaceuticals (prescribed or otherwise)...have you consumed in the last 72 hours...and in what quantities?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k4QHpVw1xC

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    North Korea has been making threats for decades. Even if they did anything, they'd be fucked in about a day. It would be suicide. As crazy as they seem and as much posturing as they do, they know better. Nothing is going to come of this.
    The only medication I'm on is

m a r i j u a n a

2017 - 2022 = WWIII with USoA VS Chiranussia
    2017 - AR begins with Appple glasses
    2019 - AR/VR HMDs hit market
    2020 - Richard Spencer becomes POTUS
    2021 - Apple releases the Apple Car service (it'll be a service you won't own an apple car - MY PREDICTION I CALLED IT FIRST)
    2022 - 2024 - Major devistation in Arabia and east Asia/Russia completely obliterated 202
    2024 - 2025 - Owning things becomes super niche, most people favor having everything virtual/tent cities become a major phenomena
    2025 - Humanoid robots are commonplace in households (for those of you wealthy enough to own a house) where they cook for you, take care of your pets and clean the house.
    ALso common at senior care facilities
    2026 - Aging cured, most diseases cured, mind uploading & VR starts gaining steam in labs
    2027 - Seasteading takes off
    2028 - North West Pacific Front gains over a million residents
    2029 - Mind-uploading and full-immersion virtual reality possible
    2030 - no one left on planet, as they all chose to close this world and open the next (meaning living in their own private virtual universes in VR)
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Shhhhh
    No you be quiet (as in gone), fleshbag.

Move aside, fleshfags, the wired is coming to consume your entire "reality".
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery North Korea has been making threats for decades. Even if they did anything, they'd be fucked in about a day. It would be suicide. As crazy as they seem and as much posturing as they do, they know better. Nothing is going to come of this.

The US has been trying to starve NK since the country was partitioned... Not only do they pursue unilateral sanctions (on third parties as well), their constant 'military exercises' are timed to force NK to call in the reserves during rice harvest season, severely reducing the manpower available to harvest food.

Back in the 90s there was an agreement that NK would halt it's nuclear program in exchange for lifting of sanctions, a guarantee that the US would not attack and energy aid until the country recovered from sanctions. The US walked away from the agreement.

Now Russia and China have been trying to broker an agreement where NK will halt it's ICBM program for a guarantee the US won't attack and a halt on the 'military exercises' on their borders... The US refuses.

As for war, the only way the US can win (militarily) is a nuclear first-strike.

NK has no real capability to strike the US itself, but they are fully capable of leveling SK including all US bases there owing to around 20,000 camouflaged artillery pieces able to strike past Seoul from the demarcation line. Their military is vast with a large group trained as 'special forces'; ie. urban combat and fighting behind enemy lines. The majority of their military installations are hardened underground bunkers, and western intelligence agencies have met with abject failure in trying to gather strategic information.

Basically, short of nuclear exchange neither party can destroy the other, but the US is likely to lose control of SK altogether.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    op, why would you buy apple glasses? apple is so super gay, that all its products are totally gay, and that makes every customer who buys them literally gay as fuck.

also,you should try and do something with your voice or something coz you got a really idiot sounding voice.

I do hope the missiles start flying though
Jump to Top