User Controls

Uninformed people who insist on discussing politics and economics

Sorry you fucking fags; your Econ 101 class didn't prepare you for the anal rape I'm going to drop upon you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Sorry you fucking fags; your Econ 101 class didn't prepare you for the anal rape I'm going to drop upon you.

you should consider losing your virginity before trying to discuss basic sexual practices.

for starters...anal rape isnt performed by 'dropping' anything. perhaps the bottom-bitch can try to get on top and 'drop' his ass onto the pitcher...but that wouldnt be rape. technically you could get a fag to rape someone...duct tape them together...then pitch them out of an airplane onto whomever the 'you' is that you described.

and. there is no 'econ' class. its either micro-economics...or macro-economics.

retard. now stfu and go rape yourself.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i thot econ is like a hypermarket or sumthing
    There's a mode on my air conditioner called econ. I never use it though because why the fuck would I want an air conditioner for purposes other than cooling the room down? If I wanted to save money I'd go eat some fucking rice
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    they have that button on cars too
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    No one gives a shit what a guy that pretends to be rich online thinks about politics and economics, shitlord. You say you're retired but i bet you're just another welfare nigger with too much time on their hands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Honestly, econ confuses the hell out of me. So many different schools of thought and I don't have the time/interest to critically evaluate them all and sort through the bullshit. Despite this, sometimes I'll catch myself trying to speak semi-authoritatively on it and realize I must sound like a tech pleb trying to explain how TCP/IP works.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Sophie No one gives a shit what a guy that pretends to be rich online thinks about politics and economics, shitlord. You say you're retired but i bet you're just another welfare nigger with too much time on their hands.

But he got 20 Instagram likes for a watch. INSTAGRAM!!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by inb4l0pht Honestly, econ confuses the hell out of me. So many different schools of thought and I don't have the time/interest to critically evaluate them all and sort through the bullshit. Despite this, sometimes I'll catch myself trying to speak semi-authoritatively on it and realize I must sound like a tech pleb trying to explain how TCP/IP works.

the best thing about economics is that other than the fancy words and phrases that make economics see all complicated and stuff...is that economists actually have zero clue on how economies function.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock the best thing about economics is that other than the fancy words and phrases that make economics see all complicated and stuff…is that economists actually have zero clue on how economies function.

do you know how economy works ???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader do you know how economy works ???

no
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock no

then how do you know how their not supposed to work ????
    Just came back and found a thread full of jealous assburgers. Yes, filth, pile up and conglomerate to try to take down the man oppressing your bitch asses.
    well you haven't said shit yet so im wondering what the point of this thread is??
    Originally posted by greenplastic well you haven't said shit yet so im wondering what the point of this thread is??

stupid people suck lel
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You see, you've just lost your touch Captain Falcon.
    Originally posted by mashlehash You see, you've just lost your touch Captain Falcon.

Thankfully I gained super smell to make up for it.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I wonder how you made that avatar.
    HTS highlight reel
    CF has a PhD in pretending he has a PhD in Economics.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have a DIC in mathematical Intro
Jump to Top