User Controls

I am a rapist

fag Houston
    When i was 18 I had sex with a 16 year old girl. Thoughts, opinions? Go fuck yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fag When i was 18 I had sex with a 16 year old girl. Thoughts, opinions? Go fuck yourself.

snore.

when i was 16 i had sex with a 27 year old girl.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I enjoyed seeing this thread in the hot topics.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock snore.

when i was 16 i had sex with a 27 year old girl.

thats nothing.

when i was 16 i had sex with someone half my age.

top that.
    fag Houston
    When I was 16 i had sex with an 18 year old girl. I also tried to have sex with 50 year old but that didn't work out.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    When I was 15 I dryhumped some Mexican chick who had just recently turned 13.
    Originally posted by benny vader thats nothing.

top that.

that girl is damaged goods for life Mentally over physically and in the US you should be just experience an accidental lethal injury on the way to court.
    When I was in my early to mid 20s I was having regular sex with 14-15 year old girls. Pretty fortunate to have only seen the inside of a prison twice.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 that girl is damaged goods for life Mentally over physically and in the US you should be just experience an accidental lethal injury on the way to court.

no, no, no.

that girl is in a better mental state than the one that you;re currently in. a very lot better.

and without all the negative stigma society at large imposed onto her and the trauma they insist she had for having done all the natural things a kid her age should be doing, that is playing, learning and experiencing new things, some of painful perhaps, but its a good one,

she grew up ok. that thing to her was just another part of growing up, another rite of passage, like

like wisdom teeth that grow just so that they can be extracted by dentists.

and btw, shes still physically fit, very very fit.
    When I was 16, I fucked a 16-year-old. ^This muthafucka fucked an 8-year-old and just wrote an essay about how it was normal. Would be fucked up if I thought you were capable of fucking an 8-year-old even now.
    Originally posted by benny vader no, no, no.

that girl is in a better mental state than the one that you;re currently in. a very lot better.

and without all the negative stigma society at large imposed onto her and the trauma they insist she had for having done all the natural things a kid her age should be doing, that is playing, learning and experiencing new things, some of painful perhaps, but its a good one,

she grew up ok. that thing to her was just another part of growing up, another rite of passage, like

like wisdom teeth that grow just so that they can be extracted by dentists.

and btw, shes still physically fit, very very fit.

You're in Canada I assume. or you're Jon AcAfee lying about his age when this happened and in Balieze.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader thats nothing.

top that.

i had sex with someone less than half my age.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery When I was 15 I dryhumped some Mexican chick who had just recently turned 13.

you fucked a donkey?
    He's gay and likes to dryhump his sister with a can upside her head and then dry rape her.

and she's only half Mexican because she's half Irish too
    That was the most inconsistent insult I've read in a while. You sound mad. See, that hex is already getting to you. First it's impure thoughts. Just wait until it progresses.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery That was the most inconsistent insult I've read in a while. You sound mad. See, that hex is already getting to you. First it's impure thoughts. Just wait until it progresses.

Hex's Smex's

Dr Mike uses crazy mind bends through working against the natural form of thought and if it doesn't work, he then uses a pretty girl to blow glitter on a man, as if she is flirting and the glitter is filled with "Dragons Breath" brought up from Colombia by his friends in the Coast Guard who seizes it along with the coke, so they can redistribute a portion of it before it goes to processed and destroyed.

this money funds more of his researches in the supernatural, because he can't find anyone truly blessed with the gift to support him. God nor the Devil gifted him and he has been forced to go through all means, including befriending Anton Szandor Lavey.

I feel as if the disease slowing growing in your lungs from exposure all these years is going to reduce your oxygen saturation levels to emphazima levels. Fairly soon!

You play with your carton of yeast, now!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i had sex with someone less than half my age.

how old are you when that happened is the question.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader how old are you when that happened is the question.

old.

geriatric.

a few weeks ago.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i fucked a 12 year old once

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sick fuckers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top