User Controls

I should photoshop my fave onto a hot or really pretty chicks body.

*face

A really good photoshop thats looks real, and then start having romantic fantasies about that hot ass female version of myself. Hopefully I could become in love with my own self, or just psychologically mess myself up lol.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-08-06T05:39:27.326624+00:00
    What_a_Kreep Tuskegee Airman
    Why do you have to have the female's body though? You could just take pictures of yourself from the neck up, and then jack off over them till you cum on the picture and post that shit on xvideos.
    actially yeah thats true, I ain't even gotta do that actually, I can just visualise.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick actially yeah thats true, I ain't even gotta do that actually, I can just visualise.

You could just masturbate in front of the mirror and then when you ejaculate onto the mirror it will be like you're cumming on other you's body.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    or. quit screwing around and go clone yourself. then when you fuck the clone it will be masturbation.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i wonder if you could legally rape your clone

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i wonder if you could legally rape your clone

no...because it would be considered masturbation
    Originally posted by infinityshock or. quit screwing around and go clone yourself. then when you fuck the clone it will be masturbation.

If cloning was available to the everyday citizen, I wouldn't be cloning myself to use for sex. I'd rather clone some really ridiculously good looking like Leonardo DiCaprio or if I was a straight guy or some kind of gay the girl would be Alicia Silverstone.

I'd also clone your mom.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by What_a_Kreep If cloning was available to the everyday citizen, I wouldn't be cloning myself to use for sex. I'd rather clone some really ridiculously good looking like Leonardo DiCaprio or if I was a straight guy or some kind of gay the girl would be Alicia Silverstone.

I'd also clone your mom.

good choice, she fit.

Jump to Top