User Controls

TRAPPIN IN DAT HOT ZONEZ ***MUST READ***

lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    I get what youre saying. You have the luxury of pushing the easy way. You're a sheep playing with the sheep.
    You know there's risks, it's not that you have it checked tighter, it's that you're in a better situation.
    Do you really think that those who trap in hot zones wouldn't turn your lil apartment or dorm out?

You know why people serve out of hot areas? Cause they wanna make money. It's where the customers are. It's where the work is.
    Your biggest hole is thinkin you're low key. Plenty of pussies like you get smashed regularly. The jack boys are hungry Wolves but police love a pussy like you. Cause they don't NEED to get you. They just WANT to for the entertainment. To pull out that mini tank thats been sittin for 4 months waiting for a thirsty SWAT team to mount it.

You think it's okay to push out of your home. You don't see how many flags that sets off in somebody's head? How much that tells me? Only special people? You must not seen somebody when all the chips fall. You should hope nobody told their cousins or boyfriends. Plus it's bulk? Boy that account is getting cashed and you're sittin on everything in one place. On text too.
    Come on. Step this shit up. I expect more from somebody who's trying to give people advice.

There's no such thing as halfway crooks boy. I don't need to "make it very far" I'll be inside dappin you up after my cousin introduces us and I make a couple purchases that have you thinkin im gonna spend a lot. 3k one week. 3k the next. I'll up it until I feel you rushin and your reup is too big for you cause you count on me to come back next week.

When you hit me up first. I'll know. I'll come thru like a homie would. Don't take it personal you just a sheep. It don't take much to make a whole flock of you move.
    But you won't even get to that point. Cause 90% of your custies will snitch.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 I get what youre saying. You have the luxury of pushing the easy way. You're a sheep playing with the sheep.
    You know there's risks, it's not that you have it checked tighter, it's that you're in a better situation.
    Do you really think that those who trap in hot zones wouldn't turn your lil apartment or dorm out?

You know why people serve out of hot areas? Cause they wanna make money. It's where the customers are. It's where the work is.
    Your biggest hole is thinkin you're low key. Plenty of pussies like you get smashed regularly. The jack boys are hungry Wolves but police love a pussy like you. Cause they don't NEED to get you. They just WANT to for the entertainment. To pull out that mini tank thats been sittin for 4 months waiting for a thirsty SWAT team to mount it.

You think it's okay to push out of your home. You don't see how many flags that sets off in somebody's head? How much that tells me? Only special people? You must not seen somebody when all the chips fall. You should hope nobody told their cousins or boyfriends. Plus it's bulk? Boy that account is getting cashed and you're sittin on everything in one place. On text too.
    Come on. Step this shit up. I expect more from somebody who's trying to give people advice.

There's no such thing as halfway crooks boy. I don't need to "make it very far" I'll be inside dappin you up after my cousin introduces us and I make a couple purchases that have you thinkin im gonna spend a lot. 3k one week. 3k the next. I'll up it until I feel you rushin and your reup is too big for you cause you count on me to come back next week.

When you hit me up first. I'll know. I'll come thru like a homie would. Don't take it personal you just a sheep. It don't take much to make a whole flock of you move.
    But you won't even get to that point. Cause 90% of your custies will snitch.

stfu nigger.

literally...didnt read that post.
    solid read lantiqua. i wish more people here would keep informed on these kinds of things. but you know most the people are here punk ass weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek weeeeeeeeeek why73z
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man solid read lantiqua. i wish more people here would keep informed on these kinds of things. but you know most the people are here punk ass weeeeeeeeeeeeeeek weeeeeeeeeek why73z

YA WELL U NOE I BE KEEPIN MY NOZE IN BOOKZ NIGGAZ NEED2 KNOW HOW TO MURK A NIGGA WHEN ANOTHA NIGGA COMES THRU U FEEL ME. NIGGAZ OUT HERE BE PUSSYS 4 REAL
Jump to Top