User Controls

Rape culture is bull shit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    and so is man-rape, when a woman lies about being on birth control. I fuck bitches because they are idiots and deserve it, and I've been accused at least 6 times of woman rape, I've never once put a gun to some hens head and told her to make my gun cum. Yet a girl can lie about being on the pill and you get raped out the wallet from some total slag slammer.

It's never stuck because they were acting salty or they just never went to the cops and still kept seeing me. My girlfriend is threatening me with being a rapeman and she's full of shit, i told her to leave my place and she did and i then asked her to comeback as long as i can give her a cream shot up her booty, so she came over and i fell asleep and I woke up really pissed off and held her down and fucked her asshole up and afterwards I apologized to her for being upset and she even said she was sorry for everything.

Now today she is telling me how I raped her which is fucking bullshit.

infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didnt happen.

not mentioning internet posts are admissible evidence that nullify miranda/5th amendment rights and would give a prosecutor a boner...and probably a spontaneous ejaculation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didnt happen.

not mentioning internet posts are admissible evidence that nullify miranda/5th amendment rights and would give a prosecutor a boner…and probably a spontaneous ejaculation.

you still mad lil fat bro? And you're full of shit you don't know the laws in texas so go suck a cock you faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you still mad lil fat bro? And you're full of shit you don't know the laws in texas so go suck a cock you faggot.

foadiagf
    fag Houston
    No, that's literally rape, don't worry I don't actually believe it happened.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I've been accused at least 6 times of woman rape

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock

you're like the wicked witch of the west except fat whyte and a homosexual

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're like the wicked witch of the west except fat whyte and a homosexual

holy fuck, your retarded.

when you think really hard to come up with something witty to post...do neurons literally flee out of your ears and nostrils at high rates of speed in abject terror?
    Originally posted by infinityshock holy fuck, your retarded.

when you think really hard to come up with something witty to post…do neurons literally flee out of your ears and nostrils at high rates of speed in abject terror?

I didn't think hard at all, its just you're like the grinch and you threatened me and my cat, you're a fucking witch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't think hard at all, its just you're like the grinch and you threatened me and my cat, you're a fucking witch

jesus christ.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and so is man-rape, when a woman lies about being on birth control. I fuck bitches because they are idiots and deserve it, and I've been accused at least 6 times of woman rape, I've never once put a gun to some hens head and told her to make my gun cum. Yet a girl can lie about being on the pill and you get raped out the wallet from some total slag slammer.

It's never stuck because they were acting salty or they just never went to the cops and still kept seeing me. My girlfriend is threatening me with being a rapeman and she's full of shit, i told her to leave my place and she did and i then asked her to comeback as long as i can give her a cream shot up her booty, so she came over and i fell asleep and I woke up really pissed off and held her down and fucked her asshole up and afterwards I apologized to her for being upset and she even said she was sorry for everything.

Now today she is telling me how I raped her which is fucking bullshit.

bump
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 bump

dont bump shit threads written by shit posters. let them die as they so richly deserve
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    boohoohoo its not fair

RestStop Space Nigga
    It's circumstances like "I'm on the pill Bay" and she's not makes me happy that I'm sterile. Been blowin' loads in hoes like I blow holes in niggaz with the sawed off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop It's circumstances like "I'm on the pill Bay" and she's not makes me happy that I'm sterile. Been blowin' loads in hoes like I blow holes in niggaz with the sawed off.

maybe you should consider reconsidering that analogy...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i think it was just a typo, he obviously meant 'I'm on the pill boy'.

Originally posted by infinityshock dont bump shit threads written by shit posters. let them die as they so richly deserve

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i think it was just a typo, he obviously meant 'I'm on the pill boy'
    no, thats not what he meant, retard. it wasnt intended to be 'boy'...it was another of those retard-inspired letter amalgams that make the user look like a retard.

regardless...that isnt what i was talking about. if you werent a full-retard youd realize that wasnt an analogy. go find a dictionary.

that analogy:

Originally posted by RestStop Been blowin' loads in hoes like I blow holes in niggaz with the sawed off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

no one wants to see post-rape pics of your latest sexual conquest.
Jump to Top