User Controls

Maybe 4-5 of you are not trash.

The rest of you are garbage. You don't need to exist or continue living, nobody would really miss you if you killed yourself.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    your the biggest total twat on this whole site in all of totse history cap'n phallus. your materialistic bullshit is just boring and watching just how fucking desperate you are to impress others is so fucking cringeworthy, i've started to develop wrinkles on my forehead solely from reading your posts.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The rest of you are garbage. You don't need to exist or continue living, nobody would really miss you if you killed yourself.

post list for more appropriate response
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Thanks cap, I knew you loved me.
    Originally posted by infinityshock post list for more appropriate response

Lists are for trash people with no attention span.
    Originally posted by NARCassist your the biggest total twat on this whole site in all of totse history cap'n phallus. your materialistic bullshit is just boring and watching just how fucking desperate you are to impress others is so fucking cringeworthy, i've started to develop wrinkles on my forehead solely from reading your posts.

You aren't even straight trash.

You are the green scum that accumulates in a rusty dumpster after decades of use without replacement.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah that's fine but anyway, your dad's email?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Then leave. No one likes you, appreciates you, or wants you here. If you hate almost everyone here find someplace else. Why are you even here?

You’re one of the most unpleasant members here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lists are for trash people with no attention span.

considering youre the one who brought up...and created... the list in the first place.

that went well.
    Originally posted by infinityshock considering youre the one who brought up…and created… the list in the first place.

that went well.

I didn't make a list, nor did I bring up a list.
    Originally posted by Malice Then leave. No one likes you, appreciates you, or wants you here. If you hate almost everyone here find someplace else. Why are you even here?

You’re one of the most unpleasant members here.

Butthurt + projection = Malice.

I enjoy seeing you squirm.

"Please validate me, guys! My illusions are being shattered!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I didn't make a list, nor did I bring up a list.

you made this thread. scroll up and re-read the OP if your memory is failing you.

that being said...clarify the individuals on your list...as previously mentioned.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you made this thread. scroll up and re-read the OP if your memory is failing you.

that being said…clarify the individuals on your list…as previously mentioned.

Work on your athletic abilities skills. I said maybe 4-5 of you are not trash. I didn't say I made a list of 4-5 individuals who are not trash. There is no list. The list doesn't exist. 9/11 was a national tragedy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Work on your athletic abilities skills. I said maybe 4-5 of you are not trash. I didn't say I made a list of 4-5 individuals who are not trash. There is no list. The list doesn't exist. 9/11 was a national tragedy.

work on YOUR athletic abilities skills. you can start with reading your own post. youve already admitted to saying a certain number of posters are not trash...and a certain number are trash. you stated '4-5' are not trash, therefore by doing so you have actually created a defacto list.
    Originally posted by infinityshock work on YOUR athletic abilities skills. you can start with reading your own post. youve already admitted to saying a certain number of posters are not trash…and a certain number are trash. you stated '4-5' are not trash, therefore by doing so you have actually created a defacto list.

I said 4-5 users are not trash and didn't specify any posters. That means I did not make a list, de facto or explicit. I merely speculated this quantity based off statistical faggotry amongst the user base, which leaves only about 4-5 users that are not trash.

Therefore, there is no list.
    Am I trash daddy falcon?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I said 4-5 users are not trash and didn't specify any posters. That means I did not make a list, de facto or explicit. I merely speculated this quantity based off statistical faggotry amongst the user base, which leaves only about 4-5 users that are not trash.

Therefore, there is no list.

by saying 4-5 users are not trash implies you know of 4-5 users that are not trash. if you did not know of any users who were not trash you would have said 'all the users on this site are trash.' by saying 4-5 users are not trash you have a list of 4-5 users you consider not trash, meaning a list of 4-5 users.

additionally...the computer term 'user' pretty much lost relevance in the 80s. more accurate modern terminology would be 'poster' or 'member of the site.'
    Originally posted by infinityshock by saying 4-5 users are not trash implies you know of 4-5 users that are not trash.

No it doesn't. In fact it means I ascertained that there were approximately 4-5 people who aren't trash. This can be statistically determined without any need for me to know 4-5 users who I believe aren't trash.

9/10 dentists recommend sensodyne. That doesn't mean I have 10 dentists in mind.
    Originally posted by 霍比特人说中文不好 Am I trash daddy falcon?

If I answered who is and is not yeah, that would be a list of at least one element.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No it doesn't. In fact it means I ascertained that there were approximately 4-5 people who aren't trash. This can be statistically determined without any need for me to know 4-5 users who I believe aren't trash.

9/10 dentists recommend sensodyne. That doesn't mean I have 10 dentists in mind.

ascertaining without citable data points is fantasy.

you cant say x out of x-plus-any-number, without the x-plus number being represented by something that is actual, factual and identifiable.
Jump to Top