User Controls

I want to go to school... but i cant cuz of work.

Let me just clear up a few things. I live with my mom, but i pay half of everything (light, water, food etc.). Luckily my mom owns the house so i dont have to pay rent but all those others costs go to about $300 a month(Including my phone bill).

I really want to go to school and finish my CompSci degree, but im stuck in a situation where i cant becuase my work hours conflict with my school hours(12hr shifts). So im stuck in a situation where i have to find another job that wont conflict as much. Seems simple but where i live theres a unemployment crisis and i cant find another job... and im not picky, like ill do anything, work garbage trucks, wash plates really anything thatll let me pay our cost of living plus allow me to buy school supplies and such.

Any suggestions?

BTW i have 4grand in savings so i could theoritically go about 10 months without working assuming no emergencies happen.
    I think this all boils down to how can i find another job
    You can use me as a reference.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You said it yourself. Just pick up a part-time gig washing dishes or working at a carwash or something. Tell them your scheduling needs ahead of time. Suck your bosses cock right off of him. Good to go.

/thread
    Scrawny, thank you for the sane non-drug fueled post. This is what we've been asking for all along.

Like mmQ said tho, start looking for another job. There should also be scholarships you can apply for on some level. Good luck.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    be a professional prostitute.

its got flexible work hours that dont conflict with your school hours.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader be a professional prostitute.

its got flexible work hours that dont conflict with your school hours.

that.

ill be your first customer.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ^dont forget to take picts

lots and lots of itt.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You should have put this in the money forum for potentially more serious replies.

Your expenses are low. With what you outlined, you easily be able to work and go to school.

I went to school full time and worked part time. Then I worked full time and worked two or three part time jobs. Then I worked full time and went to school part time.

Focus, put in the time and effort, and it will pay off.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Duh

You should quit school and sell marijuana, man.
    I just want to thank everyone for the advice. For those interested i decided to quit today
    Glad you've made a decision. How do you plan on making money while you're at school? I suggest you find a way, even if you don't really have to. I've personally just ended a very busy semester but this next one I'm going to take more online classes so that I can work more. Also have some idle income and whatnot so that's always nice.

Also the captcha for me to post this post was HEARTLAND GUADALUPE and I am preparing my multi-cultural, pansexual, organic, free range lawyers to sue Lanny for discrimination.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Richard Bawlings I just want to thank everyone for the advice. For those interested i decided to quit today

pls be concise :

quit school or internet.
    If you literally can't solve this issue, I don't know, fucking kill yourself? This is such a retarded fucking thread. There's such a simple fucking answer; assess your finances, assess your current opportunities and options, see if/how you can make time for it by working around your job schedule, and whether or not it's worth the effort or sacrifice for you. Simple. Not easy; you will need to make some tough calls for sure. But simple.

Downsize your life, save till your bones lock, and grind.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you must know enough tweakers to make dollar selling tek

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Richard Bawlings I just want to thank everyone for the advice. For those interested i decided to quit today

I gave you no advice, you cock
    Update. Finished the semester and make money hustling on the side.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Richard Bawlings Update. Finished the semester and make money hustling on the side.

how much do you charge per blowjob ???
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Faggot
    Originally posted by benny vader how much do you charge per blowjob ???

Im doing 30 since im an upscale part of town and an extra 10 if they want me to swallow
Jump to Top