User Controls

Fat azian slut at clarks oyster bar

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    On tinder i matched with this girl a few days ago, beverly. and she was like "oh you probably don't remember me but you set up a date with me 7 months ago and I cancelled, lol so i hit you up again out of curiosity.

I honestly didn't recognize her, or remember or even care. So i asked her to hang out and she gave me the address of some shit tier starbucks off the interstate next to a walmart (i rarely drink coffee anymore and if i do i drink it at the best coffee shop in my hood) and I told her I lost my wallet and can't go, so she told me to text her when i find it, so 45 minutes later i text her and told her i found my wallet and would rather meet at somewhere else like clarks oyster bar off w 6th street, which is a top tier oyster bar downtown.

she agreed and i just went to sleep and she called me asking where i was at and i just told her sorry i fell asleep want to comeover? and she started bitching at me about how I'm a "fuccboi" and her intuition was correct (despite her hitting me up a second time)

I hung up on her and she kept calling and sending me text about how im a faggot and stuff like that.

But I'm digressing, my gf of 3 months hit me up yesterday morning with a "hard hitting" question

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-01T19:33:38.097840+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *heavy sigh*
    ^RETARD!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^ADAM;S APPLE?
    ^YOURE CUCKING FUCKTARDED MAN!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OH WOW LOOK AT THIS MASSIVE SHITLORD WHO DECIDED TO COME POST BELOW ME. WOW JUST WOW!
    ^ASS HAT! ON MY DIK YOU SHALL SIT, CHICKEN!

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby On tinder i matched with this girl a few days ago, beverly. and she was like "oh you probably don't remember me but you set up a date with me 7 months ago and I cancelled, lol so i hit you up again out of curiosity.

I honestly didn't recognize her, or remember or even care. So i asked her to hang out and she gave me the address of some shit tier starbucks off the interstate next to a walmart (i rarely drink coffee anymore and if i do i drink it at the best coffee shop in my hood) and I told her I lost my wallet and can't go, so she told me to text her when i find it, so 45 minutes later i text her and told her i found my wallet and would rather meet at somewhere else like clarks oyster bar off w 6th street, which is a top tier oyster bar downtown.

she agreed and i just went to sleep and she called me asking where i was at and i just told her sorry i fell asleep want to comeover? and she started bitching at me about how I'm a "fuccboi" and her intuition was correct (despite her hitting me up a second time)

I hung up on her and she kept calling and sending me text about how im a faggot and stuff like that.

But I'm digressing, my gf of 3 months hit me up yesterday morning with a "hard hitting" question

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-01T19:33:38.097840+00:00

Someone really fucked you up in the head at a young age, dint they?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash Someone really fucked you up in the head at a young age, dint they?

his father, every male member of his household, and all their friends. more specifically...in his mouth.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby On tinder i matched….durhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

more evidence how fucking retarded you are.

you make a thread about a chick...and post a pic of your retarded flat ass and holding a dildo.

fucking retard.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Someone really fucked you up in the head at a young age, dint they?

thats really rich coming from asshole goat boi
    Originally posted by infinityshock more evidence how fucking retarded you are.

you make a thread about a chick…and post a pic of your retarded flat ass and holding a dildo.

fucking retard.

i don't think you know what a dildo is, even though you probably have one crammed up your kornhole, you faggit bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i don't think you know what a dildo is, even though you probably have one crammed up your kornhole, you faggit bitch

that made no sense. how could someone who didn't know what something was have one crammed up their cornhole, you retarded fucking idiot.
    ^RETARD!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^RETARD!

faggot nigger
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You're all kikes.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You're all kikes.

Dont think so brommo
    roflcopter
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Lol you stood up some prime Asian pussy and are getting dumped all in one day. Awesome.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Lol you stood up some prime Asian pussy and are getting dumped all in one day. Awesome.

lol your athletic abilities is lacking. im not getting dumped and the azian pussy wasn't prime
Jump to Top