User Controls

"White people this, white people that!"

Ask yourselves, handsome and well tanned individuals, why is it that the Whites always want so desperately to distance themselves away from you?
    Hint: It's not just because you look ugly and ruin their environment.

You people are just fucking UNBEARABLE.
    Why can't you just accept that we want our own communities and life, just as you want yours ... or not ... seeing as you're all so desperate to become white in any possible way

You want to steal our culture, our language, our countries and appropriate our looks yet you turn around and disrespect us, never even giving anything in return.
    You beg, cry and whine for US to intervene in your lives to lift you up, because apparently you can't do that on your own, then in return you seek to wipe us out of existence ... because you realize you have been cursed and born into the body is a undeveloped animal, it's the only way you will ever feel any resemblance of normality.
    Ask yourselves, why is it that Afrikaaners had to go out of their way to create a segregated community for themselves, it's because niggers in africa couldn't be bothered to help out the humans, so they had to turn around and form their own community .. now you niggers want to abolish that, why?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/orania?lang=en
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/oraniamustfall?lang=en

I don't even hate handsome and well tanned individuals, I just want them to stop their bullshit.
    What is it you subhumans want, you want to steal everything from us, live beside us and BREED us out?
    What's wrong with your own culture and people, why can't you just mind your own business and leave us alone?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    whytes are sooo soooooo weak
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whites are very very poor at being versatile. The banning of trannies from the military is a prime example, instead of learning how to incorporate and utilize them, they just want them to go away. Whites aren't able to deal with problems, they just want to eliminate them- a very poor tactic if you ever want to make strides. You can't run and hide from your problems, you must face them, and turn them into solutions. I'm embarrassed to be a white today, for those reasons.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whytes are sooo soooooo weak

You're not even white, stop belittling the European race just because you're a weakling.

Originally posted by mmQ Whites are very very poor at being versatile. The banning of trannies from the military is a prime example, instead of learning how to incorporate and utilize them, they just want them to go away. Whites aren't able to deal with problems, they just want to eliminate them- a very poor tactic if you ever want to make strides. You can't run and hide from your problems, you must face them, and turn them into solutions. I'm embarrassed to be a white today, for those reasons.

What should the military have done with the trannies then?
    The costs would have been too high since they would have had to pay for their SRS and medication ... total bullshit faggots don't need this shit in order to survive.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume What should the military have done with the trannies then?
    The costs would have been too high since they would have had to pay for their SRS and medication … total bullshit faggots don't need this shit in order to survive.

I already said in the military tranny thread. I'm not a military faggot I don't know what specifically I would do, I just know that I would talk to the appropriate people and find a role for them, as they voluntarily wish to help in our cause. Costs too high? Last time I checked the US loves unnecessary spending on its military, that should be the least of their concerns.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume You're not even white, stop belittling the European race just because you're a weakling.

Says the half-chink.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume never even giving anything in return.

Muslim Arabs gave Europe the lost works of Aristotle and early European/Hellenistic philosophy during the 12th century renaissance, laying the foundation for the scholastic system of learning which led to colleges/universities and paved the way for the actual "Renaissance"/Enlightment Age. We gave Africans some of our reclaimed civilization, and new things like electricity, modern medicine, the ability to fly, the scientific method as we know it etc... and we received a few hundred years worth of relatively inexpensive manual labor which was a core component in building one of the greatest countries on the entire planet. Now we get diamonds and raw materials for manufacturing our computers and phones from Africa. It was always a mutual symbiosis with aspects of parasitism. Tradeoffs. It's still the same today. Early 20th century blues and jazz led to rock and roll.

Without handsome and well tanned individuals Europe would be a shithole and America would be Russia-tier and not quite a superpower. Sad fact.

Their are ungrateful shitheads in every race who don't consider the complexity of the history of the interactions between our cultures. You're one of them OP.

Post last edited by Phoenix at 2017-08-01T21:01:01.791026+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whytes are sooo soooooo weak

said the faggot handsome and well tanned individual who's favorite sexual fantasy is to get corked in the crapper by niggers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Whites are very very poor at being versatile. The banning of trannies from the military is a prime example, instead of learning how to incorporate and utilize them, they just want them to go away. Whites aren't able to deal with problems, they just want to eliminate them- a very poor tactic if you ever want to make strides. You can't run and hide from your problems, you must face them, and turn them into solutions. I'm embarrassed to be a white today, for those reasons.

you're not white you dumb nigger. stfu and gtfo
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're not white you dumb nigger. stfu and gtfo

I wish I wasn't, what an embarrassing race!
    whytes are sooo soooooo weak
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Hispanics be like:

If whytes aren't weak then why do they fear non whites so much? Every other thread here is an obvious projection of fear from these white power cowards like bill the cuck
    soooo soooooo weak and afraid.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic If whytes aren't weak then why do they fear non whites so much? Every other thread here is an obvious projection of fear from these white power cowards like bill the cuck

dont flatter yourself. it has nothing to do with anything more complicated than wanting to dispose of simple vermin and pestilence. no different than wanting to exterminate roaches or rodents.
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont flatter yourself. it has nothing to do with anything more complicated than wanting to dispose of simple vermin and pestilence. no different than wanting to exterminate roaches or rodents.

you sound scared, coward
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby soooo soooooo weak and afraid.

said the nigger that got slapped in the face by a nigger. then fired for it. good going, faggot nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic you sound scared, coward

you sound delusional
    Originally posted by infinityshock you sound delusional

you sound mad lil bromo
Jump to Top