User Controls

okcupid

ive sent like 100 hot girls messages none of them responded i want to punch a hole in a wall
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post link to your profile page.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I bet it's all about how "smart" he is.

This thread is so lol.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by anra ive sent like 100 hot girls messages none of them responded i want to punch a hole in a wall

Develop a skill that attracts the type of women you're looking for.

Okcupid juzz stupit
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by anra ive sent like 100 hot girls messages none of them responded i want to punch a hole in a wall

you know if you're having trouble hooking up with girls sploo, i can give you a very simple psychological trick that will make it very easy to figure which girls would be interested in you and which wouldn't.

not a wind up either, not gonna turn round and say 'none of them', or any dumb shit like that. actually serious here.

okkk
    Get Grindr and go gay
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I don't use any of those fuck sites. Could I make a fake profile and look for people I know are in relationships/married and blackmail them?
    every time i see a hot white girl online i message "hey whats up? you're cute" indiscriminately. its not working even. i think im a decent looking guy. maybe they think ima rape them. I WONT!!
    Originally posted by anra okkk

ok, you have to get talking to her, but at some point during the conversation, try and keep it light hearted, jokey, slightly flirty, you have to come out and "accidentally" say something that slightly suggests you like them. then you say, and you have to put on a bit of coyness here, "oh shit, i just totally gave it away that i fancy you", try putting your hand to your mouth and act like you totally slipped up. now there is a 3 word response that 99% of girls will immediately come out with in response to you saying that to them. the 3 words are a question and that is "YOU FANCY ME?". but what you need to pay careful attention to is how she poses that question. look at body language, tone of voice etc. if its a 'you fancy me?, OMG EWW', sorta response, then move on, you are most likely wasting your time. if its a 'you fancy me? REALLY?' kinda response, and especially if there is any smiling or grinning or she seems in any way pleased, then keep on it, she is obviously ok with the fact that you fancy her, which means she at least likes you a bit. either way there is definite potential. you should most likely ask her out on the spot at this point, you'll be very unlikely to get a no.

the good thing with this is their answer will be immediate and they won't take much time to think it through, it will be automatic. which means their body language and expressions will be a very true indicator of how they really feel.

Post last edited by NARCassist at 2017-08-01T19:40:45.338701+00:00
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

lol dude refer to my thread, i've been banned from okcupid three times for telling everyone girl "online" i wanted to fuck there face while drunk. only a few girls thought it was funny. I've trolled the shit out of that place but at the same time have gotten soooo much pussssssssssssay!
    Originally posted by NARCassist you know if you're having trouble hooking up with girls sploo, i can give you a very simple psychological trick that will make it very easy to figure which girls would be interested in you and which wouldn't.

not a wind up either, not gonna turn round and say 'none of them', or any dumb shit like that. actually serious here.

a good psychological trick is to message them with "just a small town girl...." and they will be like lol livin in a lonely world! or be like how did you know i was a small town girl?!

im an expert
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist ok, you have to get talking to her, but at some point during the conversation, try and keep it light hearted, jokey, slightly flirty, you have to come out and "accidentally" say something that slightly suggests you like them. then you say, and you have to put on a bit of coyness here, "oh shit, i just totally gave it away that i fancy you", try putting your hand to your mouth and act like you totally slipped up. now there is a 3 word response that 99% of girls will immediately come out with in response to you saying that to them. the 3 words are a question and that is "YOU FANCY ME?". but what you need to pay careful attention to is how she poses that question. look at body language, tone of voice etc. if its a 'you fancy me?, OMG EWW', sorta response, then move on, you are most likely wasting your time. if its a 'you fancy me? REALLY?' kinda response, and especially if there is any smiling or grinning or she seems in any way pleased, then keep on it, she is obviously ok with the fact that you fancy her, which means she at least likes you a bit. either way there is definite potential. you should most likely ask her out on the spot at this point, you'll be very unlikely to get a no.

I know here in Amerikkka it's an automatic panty-dropper if you tell a girl 'you fancy them.'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I know here in Amerikkka it's an automatic panty-dropper if you tell a girl 'you fancy them.'

the real panty-dropper in murica is when they ask if you're a feminist and you dont say anything and stare into their eyes.
    Originally posted by mmQ I know here in Amerikkka it's an automatic panty-dropper if you tell a girl 'you fancy them.'

that's why i love american girls so much.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No. Unfortunately most American whyte girls would say 'you..fancy me? What's that mean? Fancy?? Lol you're a dork!' They don't know, BUT, they think it sounds cute so they will still let you take them to Pound Town for the night.
    Originally posted by anra every time i see a hot white girl online i message "hey whats up? you're cute" indiscriminately. its not working even. i think im a decent looking guy. maybe they think ima rape them. I WONT!!

That's really boring and unoriginal. Is that the best your whoamg high IQ could come up with?
    i dont want to be fedorable. its easy to copy paste, lets me indiscriminately mildly flatter dozens of women at time. at least that was how it would work in theory
    They hear the same generic openers probably a hundred times a day at least. That's why something simple like telling them they're cute and a what's up won't work. Doesn't give them any incentive to respond, unless maybe you're super hot or something, and even then, how do you really respond to "What's up?" from a stranger? And you may think it's mildly flattering to hear that they're cute, but dude, this is a hot girl on an online dating site. That might work in person, but even then, you'd be liable to just get an awkward "Thaaanks..." They want something specific to respond to that shows an interest about them specifically. They've probably heard that they're cute five times before breakfast. "What's up?" What do you expect them to say to that? "Not much, you?" That's not even a real conversation, and they don't want to have fake smalltalk hundreds of times a day. Especially considering that OKCupid presents itself as a dating site, not a fuckbuddy site. You might want to try one of the sex sites, or switching up your approach, or being attractive or interesting.
    i'm attractive and interesting and have adonis/lanza genes. but i mostly just want to fuck a girl. but i also want to fuck a girl over so okcupid is better, and relationships are fun.
Jump to Top