User Controls

Tard out test / iq test

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I just had some dumb bitch call me (i think she was a hooker) and she started ranting about how she has a higher iq than me, and i asked her what her iq was and she promptly hung up on me. lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    was probably sploo, your personal information's common knowledge here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just had some dumb bitch call me (i think she was a hooker) and she started ranting about how she has a higher iq than me, and i asked her what her iq was and she promptly hung up on me. lol

i scraped something off the bottom of my shoe earlier that has a higher IQ than you do, you fucking retarded faggot
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock i scraped something off the bottom of my shoe earlier that has a higher IQ than you do, you fucking retarded faggot

you sound triggered,, you should probably take a sleeping pill up your asshole.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you sound triggered,, you should probably take a sleeping pill up your asshole.

that was.

adorable.

post pics of the next time your mommy changes your diaper and everyone will make 'kitchy kitchy coooo' noises while they squeeze your puffy cheeks.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that was.

adorable.

post pics of the next time your mommy changes your diaper and everyone will make 'kitchy kitchy coooo' noises while they squeeze your puffy cheeks.

Jill, I think youre smart enough to realize when you have been thoroughly rebuked. Your cringe replies are cute, but they do nothing to detract from the initial rebuking of your faggot self. Try to come up with something interesting, or just acknowledge that you are an embarrassing fuck, and move on. Thanks, loser.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Jill, I think youre smart enough to realize when you have been thoroughly rebuked. Your cringe replies are cute, but they do nothing to detract from the initial rebuking of your faggot self. Try to come up with something interesting, or just acknowledge that you are an embarrassing fuck, and move on. Thanks, loser.

youre obviously not smart enough to realize that everything that retard Bill Krozby posts is something he has no idea what means, much less its application in a normal, english verbal (textual) exchange. his gibberings mean nothing to him and everything he posts was something he read or heard somewhere else that sounded 'purty' to his defective thought processes so he uses it when he posts. other than that, he literally bangs on his keyboard until random words get strung together to form what he defines as 'posts'

for you to hold any regard in his posts other than pure unadulterated gibbering shit does nothing but show how youre as big of a fucktarded retard as he is with the similar mental acuity: that of a rubber band

now stfu and go smoke or huff or inject something somewhere and stop bothering the sane people
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just had some dumb bitch call me (i think she was a hooker) and she started ranting about how she has a higher iq than me, and i asked her what her iq was and she promptly hung up on me. lol

was sploo. confirmed he has a girls voice.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top