User Controls

my friend from latvia

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    which is next to russia, i took to the airport a week ago so he can go visit his family and I told him to bring me something back and he brought me a valdmir putin shirt... more like puntindabutt!

and its got his signature on the back.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-08-01T02:58:24.383131+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

ace shirt, considering how insanely anti-russia the US is becoming it might well get you killed though
    Fuck yeah Putin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby which is next to russia, i took to the airport a week ago so he can go visit his family and I told him to bring me something back and he brought me a valdmir putin shirt… more like puntindabutt!

and its got his signature on the back.

i want to know how your able to sit down...considering the ravaging that has been done to youre asshole by those massively endowed niggers and mexicans. is their a special pillow you have to stuff under their to cushion your butt-tocks?
    Originally posted by infinityshock i want to know how your able to sit down…considering the ravaging that has been done to youre asshole by those massively endowed niggers and mexicans. is their a special pillow you have to stuff under their to cushion your butt-tocks?

sorry lil bro this isn't you're weekend at bernies, skip this thread you sick fuck.
    Originally posted by aldra

ace shirt, considering how insanely anti-russia the US is becoming it might well get you killed though

i like it because i hate the libtards in austin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

oh yea, baby...take it off. take it allll off. show us that flat ass and gaping maw betwixt your ass cheeks that so many niggers have had their way with.

you know you want to.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry lil bro this isn't you're weekend at bernies, skip this thread you sick fuck.

post more nudes and ill think about it, you nigger loving male whore with a small dick, a racoon nesting on the top of your head, and some sort of fungus or lichen growing on your chin.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i like it because i hate the libtards in austin.

post your tits
    ^i will if you first poast your big fatty boomba titties you nig nog.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^i will if you first poast your big fatty boomba titties you nig nog.

ive poasted more real tits than everyone on this site combined, you cock gobbling nigger loving faggot.

only elementary school virgins use the term 'titties' you dumb idiot retard.
    that's a dope shirt
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic that's a dope shirt

Hell yeah it is. He made lil donny his puppet bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hell yeah it is. He made lil donny his puppet bitch

you get to be my puppet bitch.

I'm going to jam my arm up your ass to my shoulder then work your mouth on my dick...like a pretty mouthed little marionette.

and you're going to enjoy it
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    get me one of them t-shirts pleez Bill Krozbyybaby

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic that's a dope shirt

agreed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Hell yeah it is.

hell yea, it is. dope.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Very nice.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Good shirt, indeed.
Jump to Top