User Controls

Anybody here like tales from the crypt?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do, I used to watch it as a kid when it was on hbo and even saw bordello of blood with my favorite republican dennis miller.
    I hope m night shamallan doesn't mess the new one up thats going to be on tbs. I don't have a tv so I will have to go to my neighbors house to view it.

my cat and I once went to the fair with my neighbor girl and we snuck into a ride that was shut down and it started up and it started playing the tales from the crypt theme, we were fucking scared.

infinityshock Black Hole
    you are fucking retarded.

your links dont match the thread title which doesnt match the descriptives in your fucking post.

stop trying to post when youve ODd on crack and nigger cum.

you fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you are fucking retarded.

your links dont match the thread title which doesnt match the descriptives in your fucking post.

stop trying to post when youve ODd on crack and nigger cum.

you fucking retard.

you mad again lil bro? pretty sure bordello of blood is a part of the tales from the crypt franchise. Do you always need to bitch about something?

And luckily I don't smoke crack or smoke nigger cum so I don't have any worries about OD'ing on those things so I will continue to post. mmmmmmk?!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad again lil bro? pretty sure bordello of blood is a part of the tales from the crypt franchise. Do you always need to bitch about something?

And luckily I don't smoke crack or smoke nigger cum so I don't have any worries about OD'ing on those things so I will continue to post. mmmmmmk?!

the only post i want to see from your retard ass is the one where you post live streaming video of your suicide
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only post i want to see from your retard ass is the one where you post live streaming video of your suicide

well i guess you're going to continue being disappointed with my post, lil bro. so suck it up faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well i guess you're going to continue being disappointed with my post, lil bro. so suck it up faggot

theres no disappointment where i have zero expectations.

the same as with your parents

now stfu and get back to your street corner before the homeless niggers give their business to some other twink whore.
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres no disappointment where i have zero expectations.

the same as with your parents

now stfu and get back to your street corner before the homeless niggers give their business to some other twink whore.

you sound kinda frothy, dawg. you sure you're not mad lil bro?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you sound kinda frothy, dawg. you sure you're not mad lil bro?

you should just stop posting. every time you do is more reason for everyone to point and laugh at you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I didn't watch the tv show much but I distinctly remember a VHS I rented from the video store back in the day, that had three tales, all told from this big book inside of a cell that was inside this lady's kitchen.

One of the stories was about a vampire cat, I think? And then another was about a mummy that would remove people's brains with a coat hanger through the nostrils, and I think the last story was about a gargoyle. It's foggy, but the mummy one was actually pretty scary. I think it was a Tales From the Crypt movie of sorts. I'll try to find it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ah not TFTC, TFT Darkside

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Stephen King did a TV-series homage to Tales From the Crypt in a horror anthology called, Creepshow. Wicked stories.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Stephen King did a TV-series homage to Tales From the Crypt in a horror anthology called, Creepshow. Wicked stories.

have you seen the TAles from the Darkside movie I was referring to by the way?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Iron Sky 2 is going to be fucking awesome.
    Originally posted by mmQ have you seen the TAles from the Darkside movie I was referring to by the way?

Yes. I've seen them all. I'm a huge horror fan. Night Gallery is another similar one and just as scary and spooky.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yes. I've seen them all. I'm a huge horror fan. Night Gallery is another similar one and just as scary and spooky.

Im a horror fan too friendo. But it's a loose definition. What are yuou favorite horror films? Does one or two stand out as particularly nerve-racking, legit HORRIFYING>

It's like, what with the internet these days and the desensitization of vulgar display it's hard to make new horror.
    Originally posted by mmQ Im a horror fan too friendo. But it's a loose definition. What are yuou favorite horror films? Does one or two stand out as particularly nerve-racking, legit HORRIFYING>

It's like, what with the internet these days and the desensitization of vulgar display it's hard to make new horror.

It's funny... horror movies don't really scare me, no matter how good they are. Night Gallery comes close. Books, novels, collections, magazines, are my thing, really.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's funny… horror movies don't really scare me, no matter how good they are. Night Gallery comes close. Books, novels, collections, magazines, are my thing, really.

Its kinda sad really. Moving pictures. When they started, everything was in play. These days, it's all remakes. It's so very difficult to bring something new to the cinematic world.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Music is becoming the same way as well. There are onlhy so many musical notes and combinations. Now we are just rehashing them all. The essence needs to be brought back.
Jump to Top