User Controls

Night Crew reporting for dutie: Anyone here ever had poutine?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I know we have a couple canucks here that have. But besides them has anyone here ever had it? The closest thing I've ever had to it is bacon potato chedda wedges, from jack n the crack, but that looks like fucking trash compared to poutine. I wonder why they don't sell poutine here.

infinityshock Black Hole
    you're a fucking retard.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're a fucking retard.

dawwwww thats adorable, you finally learned to be a "big boy" and use "you're" properly. Now go huff some cock and kill yourself faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby dawwwww thats adorable, you finally learned to be a "big boy" and use "you're" properly. Now go huff some cock and kill yourself faggot.

the only thing adorable is how you are both physically and mentally incapable of forming a coherent thought process of your own. each and every word in your posts that isnt a random made up gibbering is something youve cut-and-pasted from somewhere else to give a slight semblance of mental capacity where none exists.

your a fucking retard
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only thing adorable is how you are both physically and mentally incapable of forming a coherent thought process of your own. each and every word in your posts that isnt a random made up gibbering is something youve cut-and-pasted from somewhere else to give a slight semblance of mental capacity where none exists.

your a fucking retard

thats rich coming from you. And by the way I think you meant "you're", lil bromo.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats rich coming from you. And by the way I think you meant "you're", lil bromo.

youre not hanging from a tree by your neck while live-streaming it.

run along and fix that discrepancy, little feller.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre not hanging from a tree by your neck while live-streaming it.

run along and fix that discrepancy, little feller.

don't think i will, lil bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby don't think i will, lil bro.

ill pay you.

youve accepted cash for sexual favors from men. accepting cash to kill yourself is much more honorable.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill pay you.

youve accepted cash for sexual favors from men. accepting cash to kill yourself is much more honorable.

how much?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby how much?

as much as you want
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You'll never make it for yourself, so this thread is null.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    That stuff smells funny.
    Does it smell like "dutie"?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it disgusts me that this landwhale gets paid to eat disgusting food

exponential disgust
    Originally posted by AngryOnion That stuff smells funny.

Turn the smell down then
    Originally posted by aldra it disgusts me that this landwhale gets paid to eat disgusting food

exponential disgust

I started bitching her out and she went to my youtube channel bitching me out how im a hippy despite my hate and shes more "fuckable" than me lol
    Originally posted by infinityshock ill pay you.

K pm your credit card info
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby K pm your credit card info

cash only. i dont want my credit card company knowing i pay for male whores of such low quality.
    Originally posted by infinityshock cash only. i dont want my credit card company knowing i pay for male whores of such low quality.

But you're paying me to kill myself... No sexual acts..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But you're paying me to kill myself… No sexual acts..

oh. yea. thats what i meant.
Jump to Top