User Controls

Richard Spencer 2020

There are two ways this is going to go

Either an all-out war and the handsome and well tanned individuals are finally dealt with or ...
    You all leave for Brazil or Canada or ...
    The United States splits apart into smaller countries which is the most likely option

This country is lost if we don't deal with the handsome and well tanned individuals

The Final Solution is for European people across the world to unite together and form clusters of seasteads

THIS IS THE FUTURE OF ALL HUWHYTE PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE
    If you think you have a future with land think otherwise, there is going to come a time when ownership over land will be illegal and your only chance at private ownership will be via seasteading

SAIL TO SEA, WHITE MAN.
    also just mute that seastead video and play this in the bg
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume There are two ways this is going to go

Either an all-out war and the handsome and well tanned individuals are finally dealt with or …
    You all leave for Brazil or Canada or …
    The United States splits apart into smaller countries which is the most likely option

This country is lost if we don't deal with the handsome and well tanned individuals

The Final Solution is for European people across the world to unite together and form clusters of seasteads

If you think you have a future with land think otherwise, there is going to come a time when ownership over land will be illegal and your only chance at private ownership will be via seasteading

SAIL TO SEA, WHITE MAN.

Communist Utopia on the "not own land" thing.

Water is International 50 miles out (or so) and if you build in the 50 mile range then it too would be outlawed shortly after a wave of people did such a construction. But you can build a floating island and not claim shit but the open sea.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I kinda like his haircut.. reminds me of the rock-a-billy style or Morrissey.

except he shaved the sides to much.. so it's a fauxhawk?
    Leftists are so primitive and beastial
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    You said "two ways" then listed three.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    richard spencer comes off as a poof tosser of the highest order.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby richard spencer comes off as a poof tosser of the highest order.

that's hilarious coming from the likes of you
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's hilarious coming from the likes of you

go suck richard spencers and jesus's christ cock you faggot. Otherwise you're just going to be sitting at home pulling your pud like you always do. step up your game, nigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby go suck richard spencers and jesus's christ cock you faggot. Otherwise you're just going to be sitting at home pulling your pud like you always do. step up your game, nigger.

you know I'm using youre pics as fap material...right?
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know I'm using youre pics as fap material…right?

no i didn't know *rolls eyes*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no i didn't know *rolls eyes*

post more nude selfies, bitch
    Originally posted by infinityshock post more nude selfies, bitch

nah im good. plus last time I did you bitched about it, you ree ree.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im good. plus last time I did you bitched about it, you ree ree.

you're good for nothing.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're good for nothing.

actually you're wrong, last year I won an award for making the best sasparilla in my neighborhood.

I called it dougs dirty butthole
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume There are two ways this is going to go

Either an all-out war and the handsome and well tanned individuals are finally dealt with or …
    You all leave for Brazil or Canada or …

SAIL TO SEA, WHITE MAN.

lol none of that is going to happen.

Trump and his friends are going to continue fucking everything up for a few more years, the next election is going to come, and he's going to get voted out of office by a huge margin and all the white supremacists will be relegated to old age induced bitching on various internet forums after they walk away with their tails between their legs.
    ^^

I mean even more so than they already are.
    The funny thing about seasteading is it will be policed by the coast guard and they're know for just boarding as they please.

Knock knock

Who's there

*front door of underwater home comes bursting in*

House Search!
    what hiki-komori doesn't understand is that america and its founding fathers have always been anti-european and pro Israel/ race mixing. Thats why israel is actually americas best allie, murica is nothing like whyte europe and never has been.

I like some of linsay zywiciels videos but she's honestly kind of a derpadew and tries to pass herself off as a "nationalist" and she claims that she only wants to live around like minded people but she's also gone out of her way to express how not being 100 percent whyte means that you're automatically a liberal because you play the victim mindset that "ALL" minorities have.. which is total bs because you can she's actually the victim and is afraid that she will one day be the minority

I'm all for people being passionate about what they believe in and wanting to preserve european culture, but the simple fact of the matter is muricas never ever been like that.

Jump to Top