User Controls

Fucking jedis

infinityshock Black Hole
    I was just doing some torching using a hand-held propane torch with the fuel source being a mini-propane tank. The tank I was using was one from my propane stockpiles that I rotate by age...as in I use the oldest tank then replace it with a recently purchased one.

It just so happened that I glanced down at the capacity rating and it stated '16.4 oz.' Curiosity found the better of me so I checked the tank that I purchased today for its capacity. That one said '16 oz.'

The mother fucking juden once again stick their grubby fingers into the pie...making everyone elses life more difficult and arduous so they can hoard more of their holy shekels for themselves. their goal isnt to make themselves rich...it isnt even to make everyone else poor. their entire purpose for existence is to make everyone else drown in abject poverty.

More evidence that the nazis were the good guys.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I was just doing some torching using a hand-held propane torch with the fuel source being a mini-propane tank. The tank I was using was one from my propane stockpiles that I rotate by age…as in I use the oldest tank then replace it with a recently purchased one.

It just so happened that I glanced down at the capacity rating and it stated '16.4 oz.' Curiosity found the better of me so I checked the tank that I purchased today for its capacity. That one said '16 oz.'

The mother fucking juden once again stick their grubby fingers into the pie…making everyone elses life more difficult and arduous so they can hoard more of their holy shekels for themselves. their goal isnt to make themselves rich…it isnt even to make everyone else poor. their entire purpose for existence is to make everyone else drown in abject poverty.

More evidence that the nazis were the good guys.

omg wut?

maybe the old canister created fumes which made more fuel?? I'm not a scientist so just throwing it out there. or maybe the guy's filling equipment filled more or they just did it by some older equipment that registered incorrectly?

"Minus 0.4 oz.. Blame the jedis" Got it!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Right, because only jedis fuck people over for profit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Right, because only jedis fuck people over for profit.

Minus 0.4oz= "Fucking Greedy jedi"

it's not gold. .it's propane.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Gas the kikes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 omg wut?

maybe the old canister created fumes which made more fuel?? I'm not a scientist so just throwing it out there. or maybe the guy's filling equipment filled more or they just did it by some older equipment that registered incorrectly?

"Minus 0.4 oz.. Blame the jedis" Got it!

youre a fucking idiot. the volumetric measurements are a requirement for commerce...it has nothing to do with 'a guy' or any other idiotic idea you have or would ever have.

if you had a functioning brain cell youd realize my point of its another example of the juden shekel worshipers taking more and more. youd also realize that .4 oz in one container means little but multiplied over the millions of those canisters sold equates out to a significant chunk of change in the pocket of some beady eyed greedy little juden.

now stfu you juden shill and get your ass into the over where you belong.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Minus 0.4oz= "Fucking Greedy jedi"

it's not gold. .it's propane.

see previous post, moron
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Gas the kikes.

signed

Originally posted by infinityshock youre a fucking idiot. the volumetric measurements are a requirement for commerce…it has nothing to do with 'a guy' or any other idiotic idea you have or would ever have.

if you had a functioning brain cell youd realize my point of its another example of the juden shekel worshipers taking more and more. youd also realize that .4 oz in one container means little but multiplied over the millions of those canisters sold equates out to a significant chunk of change in the pocket of some beady eyed greedy little juden.

now stfu you juden shill and get your ass into the over where you belong.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    i think its more due to dropping math literacy in the US.
    I like fucking jedis. Although they don't fuck better than Italians.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo I like fucking jedis. Although they don't fuck better than Italians.

pics or it didn't happen
Jump to Top