User Controls

John McCain is an American hero

Get cucked, Republicunts
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    According to his war buddies, he's a traitor who spilled his guts on his own men to the VietCong during the Vietnam War, and made anti-American propaganda videos for the enemy while in captivity. Then when he got back to the US, he made sure all the POWs left behind stayed left behind, so they couldn't tell people about his treason.

source:

Originally posted by -SpectraL According to his war buddies, he's a traitor who spilled his guts on his own men to the VietCong during the Vietnam War, and made anti-American propaganda videos for the enemy while in captivity. Then when he got back to the US, he made sure all the POWs left behind stayed left behind, so they couldn't tell people about his treason.

source:

Seems poorly sourced
    Seems like direct testimony from multiple war buddies.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fuck him.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like how the crooked establishment setup that little sob story about McCain's claimed terminal brain cancer in advance, setting up the sypmathy ploy for this, knowing that he would be taking the fall on this vote. All of this has been meticulously planned well in advance. They truly do take the people to be dumber than a bag of rocks.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    your a canadian. why do you cared so much about whats going on in ''america'' ?????
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Doesn't he have cancer? I hope he dies soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by benny vader your a canadian. why do you cared so much about whats going on in ''america'' ?????

McCain is in no small part responsible for ruining several nations and imposing the US' problems on the rest of the world. The only reason anyone cares about his military history is because he brags about it; between Operation Phoenix, flooding the country with heroin and poisoning the population for several generations, I don't really care how much he cried like a bitch at a POW camp or how much it may have 'hurt the war effort'.

I hope his brain cancer is hereditary and ends his entire bloodline.

Post last edited by aldra at 2017-07-29T07:21:49.197440+00:00
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra McCain is in no small part responsible for ruining several nations and imposing the US' problems on the rest of the world.

meh. man walking the dog or dog walking the mann question.

McCain did not ruined other nations. America did. those nations will be ruined irregardless, and if it wasnt McCain, it'l' be somebody else.

ruining other nation for its own gain is the tenet of american existence.
    Originally posted by benny vader meh. man walking the dog or dog walking the mann question.

That's why I said 'in no small part' - foreign policy isn't his alone, but he's specifically been personally involved with arming known Al-Nusra and Isis affiliates and the coup-imposed Ukrainian government, pushing them to try to crush the Donetsk/Lughansk rebels, directly contravening the Minsk Agreement that his own government agreed to
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra That's why I said 'in no small part' - foreign policy isn't his alone, but he's specifically been personally involved with arming known Al-Nusra and Isis affiliates and the coup-imposed Ukrainian government, pushing them to try to crush the Donetsk/Lughansk rebels, directly contravening the Minsk Agreement that his own government agreed to

do you think the same thing wouldnt have occurred if it was someone else ???
    Originally posted by benny vader do you think the same thing wouldnt have occurred if it was someone else ???

Likely, but that's just it - he personally supported it, so I'm happy he won't be able to do any more damage. I'm aware the status quo isn't going to change, but a filthy actor like him exiting stage down is cause for celebration.

I hope Nikki Haley is next.
    Originally posted by Sophie Doesn't he have cancer? I hope he dies soon.

He's cool, he just cucked Trump and the fun bunch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/28/how-john-mccains-no-vote-on-health-care-played-out-on-the-senate-floor/
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I love his fries.
    Imagine. The son of an Admiral, the greatest traitor the free world has ever known.
    Originally posted by aldra fuck him.

Y
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon He's cool, he just cucked Trump and the fun bunch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/28/how-john-mccains-no-vote-on-health-care-played-out-on-the-senate-floor/

Do you honestly believe not repealing Obamacare is a good thing?
    Originally posted by Sophie Do you honestly believe not repealing Obamacare is a good thing?

Yes.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yes.

Obamacare is a shit solution to an artificial problem. The whole reason for introducing it was because premium's went through the roof when the government made it illegal for insurance companies to decline people with a pre-existing condition. Which defeats the whole purpose of insurance in the first place.
Jump to Top