User Controls

Are other planets even real?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Serious question here, but why are all the planets represented by greek mythology. And why are all the pictures/video look fake as hell. I think its kind of a hoax.

Just look at the "detailed" views of saturn and it doesn't look real and you never see video from the satellites of the rings moving.

And the mars rover thing looked fake as hell. Sometimes I even wonder if dinosaurs and aliens are a hoax.

infinityshock Black Hole
    it's all a hoax. we live in the matrix. the only way out is to kill yourself.

get on with it already...
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's all a hoax. we live in the matrix. the only way out is to kill yourself.

get on with it already…

you mad lil bro?
    The biggest fake news of space research is image clarity and shit. Our probes have taken and sent back really good pictures within the solar system, but anything visible beyond that, viewed from an earthbound telescope or other instruments will at best look like a pretty tiny, fuzzy dot unless it's a whole galaxy. Space research agencies release "artist's impression" photos of space all the time to make them interesting and more than fuzzy blips.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    I had the exact same thought as the OP.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I kinda get political conspiracies but what's the point of faking the existence of Saturn? Who gives a shit?
    Originally posted by RisiR † I kinda get political conspiracies but what's the point of faking the existence of Saturn? Who gives a shit?

The jedis are trying to shake our faith in God's firmament and convince us of the round earth lie
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † I kinda get political conspiracies but what's the point of faking the existence of Saturn? Who gives a shit?

so that pluto sounds believable
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    That's not even curiosity.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet That's not even curiosity.

I know Bill Krozby is stupid but this is almost as bad
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 I know Bill Krozby is stupid but this is almost as bad

you're such a normal fag sheeple, NASA has a long and prosperous history of being liars
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you mad lil bro?

you say the stupidest shit...it's adorable.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The jedis are trying to shake our faith in God's firmament and convince us of the round earth lie

how do you explain the earth being round, then?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've got an ebook somewhere that talks about how NASA is a satanic organisation and that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were performing black magic rituals in the lunar lander, it's great
    Originally posted by aldra I've got an ebook somewhere that talks about how NASA is a satanic organisation and that Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were performing black magic rituals in the lunar lander, it's great

can you find out what the ebook is called?
    Originally posted by infinityshock you say the stupidest shit…it's adorable.

ur weird
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by aldra Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were performing black magic rituals in the lunar lander

fucking lol mental pic

to Aldra

First, I forgot what pdf file I was supposed to get you. also, is that ebook free and on google free eBooks? what's the name of your book
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby can you find out what the ebook is called?

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Mission-History-Enlarged-Revised/dp/1932595481
    http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=3293D2E405565DBA77683EB520F0FE09
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock how do you explain the earth being round, then?

why not ???

it can be flat and round at the same time.

round, 2d. not spherical.
Jump to Top