User Controls

not eating dairy products

I stopped eating milk and cheese like a few weeks ago and I had pretty intense cheese cravings for a while but now they went away. Overall I think dairy is kind of gross. I mean...drinking the breastmilk of cows? Not only that but they stand in their shit all day and the milking things cut their nipples so pus gets in the milk. Plus cheese is just like oozing fat, pretty much no real nutritional value.

anyways milk and cheese are for cowards
    infinityshock Black Hole
    faggot.

I drink milk and eat eggs every day
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot.

I drink milk and eat eggs every day

That's probably why you're an obese piece of shit
    Also, eggs aren't dairy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic That's probably why you're an obese piece of shit

you may lick my unwashed obese balls
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Also, eggs aren't dairy

they're in the dairy section and considered dairy, dildo
    Originally posted by infinityshock they're in the dairy section and considered dairy, dildo

no they aren't

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+eggs+dairy&oq=are+eggs+dairy&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1872j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
    Originally posted by infinityshock they're in the dairy section and considered dairy, dildo

do they come from cows, retard?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic anyways milk and cheese are for cowards

enjoy your osteoporosis.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant do they come from cows, retard?

name one store that sells milk and eggs that doesnt have them in the same place, retard.

fucking moron.
    dairy comes from the tit of an animal

also, gas station
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant dairy comes from the tit of an animal

also, gas station

jizz comes from the dick of an animal. come get some.

no. its in the same place.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I don’t drink milk or eat ice cream cause I’m mildly lactose intolerant. I can tolerate dairy in small amounts but if I drink an entire glass of milk or eat an entire bowl of ice cream they’ll mess with my stomach. I don’t eat much cheese just because I don’t like it, I only like it on a sandwich or melted onto something.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird I don’t drink milk or eat ice cream cause I’m mildly lactose intolerant. I can tolerate dairy in small amounts but if I drink an entire glass of milk or eat an entire bowl of ice cream they’ll mess with my stomach. I don’t eat much cheese just because I don’t like it, I only like it on a sandwich or melted onto something.

sucks to be you...
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 10 Ft. Ganja Plant also, gas station

no no no.

when groceries come from a gas station, their called GAS. their not groceries anymore.

the place we get our stuffs defines what our stuffs are
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by blackbird I don’t drink milk or eat ice cream cause I’m mildly lactose intolerant. I can tolerate dairy in small amounts but if I drink an entire glass of milk or eat an entire bowl of ice cream they’ll mess with my stomach. I don’t eat much cheese just because I don’t like it, I only like it on a sandwich or melted onto something.

are you yellow o black ???
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fat is essential and has very high nutritional value.

Also, Casomorphins.
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by benny vader are you yellow o black ???

I’m white / native american.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by greenplastic I stopped eating milk and cheese like a few weeks ago and I had pretty intense cheese cravings for a while but now they went away. Overall I think dairy is kind of gross. I mean…drinking the breastmilk of cows? Not only that but they stand in their shit all day and the milking things cut their nipples so pus gets in the milk. Plus cheese is just like oozing fat, pretty much no real nutritional value.

anyways milk and cheese are for cowards

Yet, sap from a tree doesn't baffle you in the same respect?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird I’m white / native american.

you're either white. or you're not.
Jump to Top