User Controls

people get fuckin murked by a carnival ride

This is why I never trusted those shitty rides, bunch of alcoholic carnies running the shit

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    holy shit, that's scary, but yeah I like roller coaster and stuff like that but the carnival in my town is ran by gutter punx that obviously don't give a shit.

I like six flags, though. But evidently even they are fuck ups as well. When I was 11 my classmates and I went on a field to six flags, and the whole premise was we had to complete a bullshit work book about physics and rides and stuff like that, my friends and I just tossed it and rode rides all day. But my buddy Jacob and I went on "the boomerang" and when the coaster started moving the lock bar popped up and they stopped the ride before we were going to get murked.

infinityshock Black Hole
    that looked like fun...I want to try it
    ^RETARD!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hmm, reminded me of the film Nightcrawler. Purposefully sabotaging rides like this and then selling the footage...
    It reminded me of final destination
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It reminded me of Home Alone 2.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Holy fuck

You can't just get those lives back

Ain't no law suit ever gonna make the families feel better.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Holy fuck

You can't just get those lives back

Ain't no law suit ever gonna make the families feel better.

they will feel a little bit better, but I agree that it is very sad.
    That video is a fine real life example as to why I do not trust amusement rides.
    Originally posted by mmQ It reminded me of Home Alone 2.

It would be cool if we could all get together (everyone but billiam) and smoke a couple bowls and watch home alone 2.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Jesus Christ, that SMOKED that bar. That EASILY could have been avoided with regular routine maintenance.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby It would be cool if we could all get together (everyone but billiam) and smoke a couple bowls and watch home alone 2.

i have a pole right here you can smoke on. meat flavored. youll like it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mashlehash That video is a fine real life example as to why I do not trust amusement rides.

thats the whole point of going to carnivals and getting into these contraptions.

you might or might not die,

and by the end of the ride you walk off the thing with life intact, thats the fun part.
    Fuck that video is insane
Jump to Top