User Controls

sparkling water

who else enjoys it?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    faggots and trannys, along with the queers and buggerboys.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I've tried it once or twice and it's nasty.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I do, I drink topo chicos.
    gp ever had a topo chico? when I worked at the pizzeria downtown last year, I'd drink two of those every shift.

so much better than soda

Originally posted by Bill Krozby gp ever had a topo chico? when I worked at the pizzeria downtown last year, I'd drink two of those every shift.

so much better than soda

never had that, but i drink voss sparkling water that i can steal from work pretty often

also la croix is pretty good
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I've tried it once or twice and it's nasty.

Did it hurt your gums? Did the bubbles tear some of the rotten flesh off your jaw bone?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Try mixing 50/50 sparkling water and orange juice, it's really good if you are sick or high or on a hot day
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Are you telling me this is something special in America?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by greenplastic Try mixing 50/50 sparkling water and orange juice, it's really good if you are sick or high or on a hot day

Apple juice, bro. 70/30 water to juice.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you telling me this is something special in America?

It's not really special, it's just not nearly as common as in Europe.

Once I went to Vienna though and I was in some Japanese restaurant and some other Americans were sitting in the booth next to us and I heard a guy order a water and they brought him a sparkling water and he said "You just can't get this in America!"

Dude was like 30 too, what a fucking idiot.
    I like sparkling water. But I like a bit of lime in it.
    I prefer lemon over limes in my mineral water.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Apple juice, bro. 70/30 water to juice.

you should put apple cider vinegar in it instead you retard
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you telling me this is something special in America?

no but topo chico is definitely more of an Austin thing than other places, you retard.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I prefer lemon over limes in my mineral water.

They're both good.

I don't drink so sparkling water is my go to when I'm out and about, or at a bar or something.

My first drink or two are usually a tonic and lime, then I transition to sparkling water.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon They're both good.

I don't drink so sparkling water is my go to when I'm out and about, or at a bar or something.

My first drink or two are usually a tonic and lime, then I transition to sparkling water.

yeah they both are good and they are a good replacement for alcohol , I've been drinking topo chicos a lot recently as I'm trying to cut out drinking so much.

la Croix is pretty good but I prefer topo chico
    infinityshock Black Hole

only if youre a bottom fag.

look at who posted this in the first place...uber bottom fag.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic Try mixing 50/50 sparkling water and orange juice, it's really good if you are sick or high or on a hot day

no no no.

mixing 50/50 sparkling water and vodka is the way to go.
    i only use effervescent water for my bi daily enemas
Jump to Top