User Controls

Tranny Fags: GTFO

infinityshock Black Hole
    Finally some common sense in this country.

Trump basically told the faggots to gtfo of the military.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/trump-says-no-transgender-individuals-will-serve-in-us-military/8747018
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya he made alot of weirdos mad today.
    Good for him.
    "That's discrimination!"

"Correct. They are not fit to serve."
    I don't know why anyone would ever not want to be excluded from the military, that shit fucking sucks
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic I don't know why anyone would ever not want to be excluded from the military, that shit fucking sucks

exactly...they want to suck every dick in sight. just like you
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by infinityshock Finally some common sense in this country.

Trump basically told the faggots to gtfo of the military.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-26/trump-says-no-transgender-individuals-will-serve-in-us-military/8747018

Good, maybe he'll kick women out next.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Good, maybe he'll kick women out next.

good idea. speaking from first hand experience, being on the first US warship to have bitches on it...yes, it was the most abysmal idea ever invented.
    Women have shown their strength yet I really dislike the idea of women on the battlefield.

they can be loaders or whatever the military calls the department that gets shit ready or transports under heavy shield defense.

I don't even know why we need humans to fight.. fucking drone everything you dont like if you're such a warpig.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Women have shown their strength yet I really dislike the idea of women on the battlefield.

they can be loaders or whatever the military calls the department that gets shit ready or transports under heavy shield defense.

I don't even know why we need humans to fight.. fucking drone everything you dont like if you're such a warpig.

Pretty much this. If it weren't for the fact it's cheaper to just send people at this point I'm sure we would just have drones.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Pretty much this. If it weren't for the fact it's cheaper to just send people at this point I'm sure we would just have drones.

Isnt that sad.. we spend trillions on a war to "Secure American Safety" but we send in the same people to die because it's cheaper than drones.

it kind of gets confusing in the matrix of the system.

Fuck War, Bubble Defense is where it should go.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Isnt that sad.. we spend trillions on a war to "Secure American Safety" but we send in the same people to die because it's cheaper than drones.

it kind of gets confusing in the matrix of the system.

Fuck War, Bubble Defense is where it should go.

send more handsome and well tanned individuals to die...its the only thing theyre good for
    Originally posted by infinityshock send more handsome and well tanned individuals to die…its the only thing theyre good for

The problem is felons can't join the military, and all handsome and well tanned individuals have a record.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet The problem is felons can't join the military, and all handsome and well tanned individuals have a record.

yes they can...they just need a waiver.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Are the military boys scared of them? Haha. Pussies.
    Originally posted by mmQ Are the military boys scared of them? Haha. Pussies.

No, felons can't handle guns and therefor can't be soldiers.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Are the military boys scared of them? Haha. Pussies.

scared of what?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No, felons can't handle guns and therefor can't be soldiers.

they can get a waiver.

laws mean nothing in the military.

youre not allowed to drink alcohol or fire a pistol in the military until youre 21...yet i did both when i was 17.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock scared of what?

THE TRANSEXUALS!
    Originally posted by infinityshock they can get a waiver.

laws mean nothing in the military.

youre not allowed to drink alcohol or fire a pistol in the military until youre 21…yet i did both when i was 17.

You can't fire a pistol but you can fire a fully auto M-16 rifle? where is the logic in this rule
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ THE TRANSEXUALS!

no
Jump to Top