User Controls

This is a MIRV Shark

Flail Beast Yung Blood
    This is my ultimate creature of destruction and terror and I challenge you to come up with anything tougher.
    I only bring it out on very special occasions. I have had this pet since I was a young teen and it has stayed with me across the internet, time and space for a decade now.

This creature is a frequent "last sight" for people before they die.

infinityshock Black Hole
    not seeing the MIRVs
    Flail Beast Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock not seeing the MIRVs

Those are FAT MAN hand held portable MIRV mini nuke launchers one on each shoulder. This weapon system has the capacity to level a small country or a US state in a few hours.

The MIRV Shark also lives in space and it can fire anywhere on the planet with laser perfect accuracy no chance of miss and it also has rocket boosters and can circle the Earth in a few minutes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Flail Beast Those are FAT MAN hand held portable MIRV mini nuke launchers one on each shoulder. This weapon system has the capacity to level a small country or a US state in a few hours.

The MIRV Shark also lives in space and it can fire anywhere on the planet with laser perfect accuracy no chance of miss and it also has rocket boosters and can circle the Earth in a few minutes.

ive seen what youre calling a MIRV...and nothing in your pic is an actual RV...much less MIRV
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Is that a gay shark?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Multiple Independent Re-entry Vehicle

MIRV specifically refers to a type of missile that launches submunitions in the terminal phase of it's approach; that's literally just a chode of a bomb

Also OP: your shark has his head inside the rail of that launcher, if he pulls the trigger he's going to have a very bad time
Jump to Top