User Controls

I always check my oil.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I always check my oil before a long trip.
    Ya know just to be sure I have enough.
    fag Houston
    Is it possible for an oil enhancement to come loose after being properly tightened?
    I clicked this thread expecting that you were using "checking your oil" as a euphemism for shoving a finger up your ass.
    Originally posted by fag Is it possible for an oil enhancement to come loose after being properly tightened?

Not likely, but possible.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fag Is it possible for an oil enhancement to come loose after being properly tightened?

yes. that is why most race tracks require certain things...especially oil enhancements...be secured with a secondary fastening method.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I always check my oil before a long trip.

you should check it more often than that. plus...there are a fuck ton of other things that should be checked on a regular basis, not only on a long trip

tranny fluid...belts...coolant hoses...tire pressure...tire condition...holy fuck...i could go on all day with the list.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I always check my foil before a long trip.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fag Houston
    You know smoking off foil is real bad for you?
    Originally posted by fag You know smoking off foil is real bad for you?

So is smoking crack/meth.

Something tells me that hard drug users aren't into taking care of their health.
    Originally posted by fag You know smoking off foil is real bad for you?

is it fuck. don't tell me you're one of those nuts that's convinced there is a poisonous film on the foil and insist on burning off every sheet of foil you use? you know, that foil they sell people with the poison on it, for wrapping food up in and cooking and that.

fag Houston
    No it's the metal itself, I don't really do hard drugs.
    Originally posted by fag No it's the metal itself, I don't really do hard drugs.

ok, so i been doing them 28 years. think i should take advice from you about it?

Originally posted by NARCassist ok, so i been doing them 28 years. think i should take advice from you about it?

You know I love you bud, but you are outright one of the most idiotic people to post on this community.
    fag Houston
    Years of exposure to vaporized aluminum is not good for your brain, just buy a glass pipe, or do whatever the fuck you want to idc
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock ………..

tranny fluid……

Originally posted by Captain Falcon You know I love you bud, but you are outright one of the most idiotic people to post on this community.

coz i don't take this shit cerealy

cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I always check my oil before a long trip.

word of advice, keep extra bottles of all fluids in your vehicle. a gallon of water, antifreeze, power steering, etc etc. had a pretty respectable radiator leak a while back and if not for the gallon of distilled water behind my seat my shit would have been royally fucked up. ended up using the entire gallon of water just to keep it from overheating long enough to get home where i could replace it. power steering fluid cap came loose, spilled fluid everywhere which caused the serpentine belt to slip off the tensioner pulley, which broke off after flying forward because it wasnt pulled down by the belt, which punched the hole in my radiator. to top off my 1 in a million shitty luck, the new radiator (didnt cost me a dime, thanks lifetime warranty) that i installed had a hole in it out of the box, so i had to go get another one that wasnt pre-fucked. as if that werent enough, the radiator that replaced the defective one was missing a fitting in the bag, which just so happened to be the only one i needed to finish the replacement.

i have never been pranked harder by life than i was that day
    Originally posted by cerakote word of advice, keep extra bottles of all fluids in your vehicle. a gallon of water, antifreeze, power steering, etc etc. had a pretty respectable radiator leak a while back and if not for the gallon of distilled water behind my seat my shit would have been royally fucked up. ended up using the entire gallon of water just to keep it from overheating long enough to get home where i could replace it. power steering fluid cap came loose, spilled fluid everywhere which caused the serpentine belt to slip off the tensioner pulley, which broke off after flying forward because it wasnt pulled down by the belt, which punched the hole in my radiator. to top off my 1 in a million shitty luck, the new radiator (didnt cost me a dime, thanks lifetime warranty) that i installed had a hole in it out of the box, so i had to go get another one that wasnt pre-fucked. as if that werent enough, the radiator that replaced the defective one was missing a fitting in the bag, which just so happened to be the only one i needed to finish the replacement.

sounds like you've had a pretty sweet life dude

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by cerakote word of advice, keep extra bottles of all fluids in your vehicle. a gallon of water, antifreeze, power steering, etc etc. had a pretty respectable radiator leak a while back and if not for the gallon of distilled water behind my seat my shit would have been royally fucked up. ended up using the entire gallon of water just to keep it from overheating long enough to get home where i could replace it. power steering fluid cap came loose, spilled fluid everywhere which caused the serpentine belt to slip off the tensioner pulley, which broke off after flying forward because it wasnt pulled down by the belt, which punched the hole in my radiator. to top off my 1 in a million shitty luck, the new radiator (didnt cost me a dime, thanks lifetime warranty) that i installed had a hole in it out of the box, so i had to go get another one that wasnt pre-fucked. as if that werent enough, the radiator that replaced the defective one was missing a fitting in the bag, which just so happened to be the only one i needed to finish the replacement.

i normally tow my second car along long journeys just to be safe.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]

OMG, this is every fucking time I have ever doe anything on a vehicle... or every father on Christmas eve trying to put together a bike/swing set/assembly required item. There are chinks in china just laughing away that they didn't include that one bolt/screw/part fitting necessary for it to go together properly. I truly believe this is done on purpose.
Jump to Top