User Controls

The art of fart (dare to take the fart pill FAM?!)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I had no fucking clue that this was...well it's farting, it's hilarious.

--But THIS!

I love that more than half of these videos are from people who are eating a healthy diet at a hospital.
    my favorite are the birth farts where its women shitting out kids and theres fart noises.. i tried to find them but i can't find them, i think youtube took them down because they were pretty graphic.
    Lamers.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I've been downing bottles of generic bundy/guaff for days now and my ass expectorant is something to be reasoned with. I swear it's pretty gnarly though. I spent minutes polishing/cleaning my poop cutter like an expensive, rare, and one of a kind vase like the kind that has lasers guarding it within a glass case then as soon as I get out of the shower I hear a sonic *BOOM* and the smell so horrific and evil if the smell was personified it would look like a thousand rotten and enflamed souls screaming for re birth plowed our of your boys asshole.

TL;DR ; I hate Guaff farts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I was younger, my friends tricked me with laxative chocolate. I was on the toilet for like 4 hours.

Fuck heads.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    NiS, forever pushing the boundaries of abject degeneracy.
    my favorite is :15 where the guy farts in court lol

i would said something like "goddamn son, its smellz like goddamn asshole in here!!"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra NiS, forever pushing the boundaries of abject degeneracy.

just Bill Krozby.

hopefully when he hits puberty he'll realize what a fucking retarded fuck he makes himself out to be due to his dumbass posts.
    Originally posted by infinityshock just Bill Krozby.

hopefully when he hits puberty he'll realize what a fucking retarded fuck he makes himself out to be due to his dumbass posts.

hey lil bro, i think you need a nap and a spanking and probably a diaper change as well, you've been cranky all day.
Jump to Top