User Controls

You know what would be terrifying?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Flying spiders. Imagine that, a swarm of flying spiders.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Locust' aren't good enough?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by mashlehash Locust' aren't good enough?

I mean locusts are good and all, but if you wanna' go for max terror, i think flying spiders are the way to go.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    flying spiders are real and they are almost as scary as astral spiders in heaven.

Yeah, especially those desert camel things. Shit that would be scary.
    Originally posted by Sophie I mean locusts are good and all, but if you wanna' go for max terror, i think flying spiders are the way to go.

Victim.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby flying spiders are real and they are almost as scary as astral spiders in heaven.

That's crazy cool.
    Originally posted by mashlehash That's crazy cool.

thats scary as shit, but i guess kinda cool. A couple months ago i was showering and this fucking spider just came down on a string of web in front of my face and I started yelling and karate chopped the string and thru water on him. talk about the itsy bitsy spider went down the drain. freaked me out.
    GIT OUT DARGO

Jumping spiders are pretty damn near close to flying spiders...

I've witnessed a sizable (about the size of a quarter) spider swinging, spot to spot, from the ceiling.

...like god damn Spider-Man
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby thats scary as shit, but i guess kinda cool. A couple months ago i was showering and this fucking spider just came down on a string of web in front of my face and I started yelling and karate chopped the string and thru water on him. talk about the itsy bitsy spider went down the drain. freaked me out.

you just reminded me of when i was 12 doing a paper round. i had to deliver some in this old peoples residency place and had to go inside and deliver them to the doors. i noticed at the end of all these corridors was an exit with a push bar opener. i knew where it came out and after a few days figured it quicker to leave through that door than go back round all the corridors. so i put the last paper through, approached the door, pushed the bar and walked through, only to be showered in fucking earwigs. they must have been in the rotting frame or something. freaked me the fuck out, especially the way it came out of nowhere unexpected like that, lol.

Originally posted by mashlehash GIT OUT DARGO

Go dose your lithium bitch.
    Originally posted by Dargo Go dose your lithium bitch.

go huff some ass and then some raid, you half assed bitch.
    Originally posted by Dargo Go dose your lithium bitch.

So you read the thread but didn't respond?

Nigga, hydro told me to shove the lithium up my rectum.

I'm going to go do some research on that now.
    Originally posted by NARCassist you just reminded me of when i was 12 doing a paper round. i had to deliver some in this old peoples residency place and had to go inside and deliver them to the doors. i noticed at the end of all these corridors was an exit with a push bar opener. i knew where it came out and after a few days figured it quicker to leave through that door than go back round all the corridors. so i put the last paper through, approached the door, pushed the bar and walked through, only to be showered in fucking earwigs. they must have been in the rotting frame or something. freaked me the fuck out, especially the way it came out of nowhere unexpected like that, lol.

When I was like 6/7 years old I had a tool box my dad gave me and i kept all my action figures in and I was out in the backyard and saw a huge spider and threw the tool box on top of the spider to kill it and all of these lil babie spiders busted out of its body and I started screaming and ran through the gate and I saw a butterfly and out of fear I punched it and it died.

It's stuck with me for years.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-23T21:37:51.360723+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    wtf
    Originally posted by mashlehash wtf

u mad lil bro?
    It made me laugh.

You actually punched a butterfly? That takes time and effort.

I saw this giant Mosquito on my porch today, I tried to smash it but it flipped the fuck out and starting encircling me.

I flipped out like the average person, and ran inside my house.
    Originally posted by mashlehash It made me laugh.

You actually punched a butterfly? That takes time and effort.

I saw this giant Mosquito on my porch today, I tried to smash it but it flipped the fuck out and starting encircling me.

I flipped out like the average person, and ran inside my house.

yes i did, it didn't take a lot of time or effort it was just there when I walked out of the gate, and it was a knee jerk reaction.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When I was like 6/7 years old I had a tool box my dad gave me and i kept all my action figures in and I was out in the backyard and saw a huge spider and threw the tool box on top of the spider to kill it and all of these lil babie spiders busted out of its body and I started screaming and ran through the gate and I saw a butterfly and out of fear I punched it and it died.

It's stuck with me for years.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-23T21:37:51.360723+00:00

no, really, you should stop posting these stupid ass anecdotes. every single one makes you look even more retarded than the last one...not that i can fathom how thats even possible
Jump to Top