User Controls

How do you deal with bitches?

fag Houston
    I do a lot of odd jobs and a few years ago I was making pizza and serving it at a college. I hate cutting up green peppers because the insides look disgusting to me and they are a pain in the ass. So I cut up green peppers and hit it with the knife to get the rouge seeds out but like one didn't come out and I didn't really care. This bitch who wasn't even working at my station came up to me and ask me why I didn't take the seeds out, I told her I did and to leave me alone. The next day she comes over again and then asks me "why are you looking down my shirt?" There are a few problems with this, first of all she has no tits and is completely flat chested, secondly she is ugly and I wouldn't fuck her if she begged me to, thirdly, wear a shirt that covers you if you don't want people to look at your skin, and most of all I wasn't fucking looking down her shirt. I'm over a foot taller than her so I'm looking down anytime I'm looking at her and she is just being a bitch on purpose. So I just left that job because food service sucks anyways but now I wish that I had taken it to human resources, I let her screw me and it pisses me off but I do what it takes to stay out of prison which leads me to the other way I deal with bitches.

I've been sexually assaulted (basically raped) when I was too young to know what to do as well as groped by women. I've also been given an std when a girl withheld that information from me. In situations like these I get mean pretty fucking quickly except for that first time. I usually find that an honest insult will have the most impact and when it comes down to it threats of violence have always worked for me even though I don't really want to beat up a girl. The most recent time I just wanted this girl to stop calling and texting me so I told her that she was a shitty mother (which was true) among other things and eventually ended up with me threatening to kill her and her baby, but the thing is, is that it worked, that bitch never called me again and that's all I wanted.

So what is the right way to deal with bitches? As time goes on I become less and less of nice person and I feel like eventually I'm going to murder someone, I feel like I either walk away and regret it or escalate the shit out of the situation to where I could potentially go to prison. How do you deal with shit like this?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you seem to be handling it quite well.
    fag Houston
    Not if they lie, like definitely will and try to tarnish my reputation as a womanizer
    Make them pretend to be pregnant then stuff their fake belly full of shit
    Scream "STOP MOLESTING ME" any time they get close, then burst into tears. Make sure everyone notices.
    OP, follow this simple tutorial

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    👱👋
Jump to Top