User Controls

buying a house someone was murdered in

do you think you could buy a super cheap house that way?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    no.

in the last few years there have been several drug overdoses in the house i'm currently living in tho, lol.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic do you think you could buy a super cheap house that way?

yes. where i live it is a law (literally...a law) if someone dies in a house the current-owner has to disclose that to the buyer.

some dude blew his head off with a shotgun in my living room. i checked for any evidence and there wasnt a single speck of it anywhere. all the drywall had been replaced and there was zero evidence of any pellet marks on any of the wood studs or on the original roof trusses or decking.
    Originally posted by infinityshock yes. where i live it is a law (literally…a law) if someone dies in a house the current-owner has to disclose that to the buyer.

some dude blew his head off with a shotgun in my living room. i checked for any evidence and there wasnt a single speck of it anywhere. all the drywall had been replaced and there was zero evidence of any pellet marks on any of the wood studs or on the original roof trusses or decking.

yeh but some people would actually pay more for that.

i bet kurt cobain's house increased in value.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    When I get out of my beta draco constrictions I want to eventually move out of my county and get a house in the country, its so much cheaper to live in the country and I never have before. My rent for my tiny apartment is so expensive in the last 12 years rent has almost doubled compared to my first apartment i had when i was 18.

Its like you need a job just to sleep in sheets.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby When I get out of my beta draco constrictions I want to eventually move out of my county and get a house in the country, its so much cheaper to live in the country and I never have before. My rent for my tiny apartment is so expensive in the last 12 years rent has almost doubled compared to my first apartment i had when i was 18.

Its like you need a job just to sleep in sheets.

dont make your meaningless life so complicated.

find a nice dishwasher box...set it up underneath a bridge somewhere...and live out the remaining days of your miserable existence.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont make your meaningless life so complicated.

find a nice dishwasher box…set it up underneath a bridge somewhere…and live out the remaining days of your miserable existence.

you mad lil bro?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by NARCassist no.

in the last few years there have been several drug overdoses in the house i'm currently living in tho, lol.

You're special.

I want to adopt you, son.
    Originally posted by infinityshock yes. where i live it is a law (literally…a law) if someone dies in a house the current-owner has to disclose that to the buyer.

well, did you get a good deal on it?
    Really though, it depends on the environment of the people you decide to consolidate.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    hell yeah i would. the spirita arent gonna bother me after a few meth fap sessions
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic well, did you get a good deal on it?

no.

i didnt even know about it until the neighbor told me
    Do you see them?

Do you hear them?

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man do you think you could buy a super cheap house that way?

Oh FUCK yeah, but only if you're in a disclosure state.
Jump to Top