User Controls

6 million jedis did not die in the Holocaust

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    It was actually 6,000,000 negroes and the jedis simply cashed in on it as it is in their nature to exploit the suffering of others and take credit for things which are not rightfully theirs. Not only that but whitewashing is rampant throughout written history because it was all written by whites to keep the black man down.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Everyone has an inert nature to exploit

That is where will comes into the picture.

Are you saying that jedi people are conditioned to exploit because of the expectation to exploit?
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    it was actually 6 quadrillion
    Originally posted by mashlehash Are you saying that jedi people are conditioned to exploit because of the expectation to exploit?

They are not conditioned. It is in their nature.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Esplender They are not conditioned. It is in their nature.

this is why no one likes der juden
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    all the jedi-haters call jedis manipulators until africa's current state comes into the picture, then africans are just stupid handsome and well tanned individuals
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never trust a jedi. A jedi would smile in your face and sneer at you with their hooked nosed faces behind your back. As soon as you let your guard down the jedi will steal from you, but never directly by threats of violence or force, for the jedi is a coward. The jedi employs financial machinations, that, when understood will soon be seen for what they are. Vile manipulations among which usury, which God Himself has forbidden. But Godly matters do not concern the jedi, indeed, deception and destruction is all the jedi knows and those are the works of Satan. There are no honorable men among jedis, for the jedis are no men at all.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not to mention they can shapeshift.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You know OP, without reading the OP

The possibility is there, the variable that we are looking at is the account of different people.

But that is where history gets skewed.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sophie Never trust a jedi. A jedi would smile in your face and sneer at you with their hooked nosed faces behind your back. As soon as you let your guard down the jedi will steal from you, but never directly by threats of violence or force, for the jedi is a coward. The jedi employs financial machinations, that, when understood will soon be seen for what they are. Vile manipulations among which usury, which God Himself has forbidden. But Godly matters do not concern the jedi, indeed, deception and destruction is all the jedi knows and those are the works of Satan. There are no honorable men among jedis, for the jedis are no men at all.

you basically summarized why the jedis are the real ubermensch
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by antinatalism you basically summarized why the jedis are the real ubermensch

I won't deny that they're cunning. Lel.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Here's the real reason you know 6,000,000 jedis didn't die: 10% of the world's population doesn't just go up and missing without a single trace. Sure, you can burn the bodies, but you can't tell me 6,000,000 bodies worth of ashes don't take up a noticeable amount of space.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Here's the real reason you know 6,000,000 jedis didn't die: 10% of the world's population doesn't just go up and missing without a single trace. Sure, you can burn the bodies, but you can't tell me 6,000,000 bodies worth of ashes don't take up a noticeable amount of space.

not only that, but ive read through several holocaust-denying writing...as well as several juden-supporter writings...and the ultimate take-away that i get from it is the holocaust-deniers are trying to use facts and evidence while der juden are throwing around bullshit and bringing emotion into the equation while avoiding facts/evidence. that in itself is quite telling.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock not only that, but ive read through several holocaust-denying writing…as well as several juden-supporter writings…and the ultimate take-away that i get from it is the holocaust-deniers are trying to use facts and evidence while der juden are throwing around bullshit and bringing emotion into the equation while avoiding facts/evidence. that in itself is quite telling.

Explain the literal thousands of documents that support the holocaust from as many different and independent sources which are supported by literally everyone that witnessed or studied the atrocities of Nazi Germany.

I mean, I don't particularly like or dislike jedis, but I can't help compare holocaust deniers to flat earthers in their common ignorance because it's just so fucking ridiculous that I literally can't even.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Explain the literal thousands of documents that support the holocaust

can you cite any of them? there are very few that make any reference to an extermination policy, coded or otherwise.

for the most part evidence for an extermination program comes from confessions extracted from SS officers (ostensibly through torture) and first hand accounts from inmates promoted by the allies... population studies do not account for a massive drop in the number of jedis in Europe and many claims, such as the krema burning through millions of bodies are mechanically impossible given the fuel and time constraints.

I started reading Project Nizkor a while back but haven't gone through enough to be able to say what I think of it - they're a group that means to directly refute the claims of 'revisionists' with historical evidence.
    Originally posted by aldra can you cite any of them? there are very few that make any reference to an extermination policy, coded or otherwise.

for the most part evidence for an extermination program comes from confessions extracted from SS officers (ostensibly through torture) and first hand accounts from inmates promoted by the allies… population studies do not account for a massive drop in the number of jedis in Europe and many claims, such as the krema burning through millions of bodies are mechanically impossible given the fuel and time constraints.

I started reading Project Nizkor a while back but haven't gone through enough to be able to say what I think of it - they're a group that means to directly refute the claims of 'revisionists' with historical evidence.

Literally the first result of a quick Google search.

But, it's all just a massive jedispiracy, though. That's what every holocaust denial argument I've ever seen comes down to, anyway.
    And, any argument that says it's not physically possible for whatever reason is pure bullshit. War, plague, and famine have always caused massive loss of life throughout history.

In perspective, the holocaust wasn't even as deadly as some other events. The 1918 flu pandemic being the first thing that comes to mind.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Literally the first result of a quick Google search.

But, it's all just a massive jedispiracy, though. That's what every holocaust denial argument I've ever seen comes down to, anyway.

I asked if you could cite a source, not if you could do a quick google search... If that's the case you're not in a position to be dismissing arguments out of hand. My point was that there are plenty of documents and sources that people like to bring up, but very few that are both verifiable and explicitly talking about extermination or genocide.

As for mechanically possible, I was referring to (as an example) the number of bodies that are popularly considered to have been destroyed by the crematoriums. Given the time and fuel required to destroy a human body, and knowing how many furnaces were on site, it's safe to say that it wouldn't be possible to dispose of anywhere near the 'official' number of bodies during the war.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Explain the literal thousands of documents that support the holocaust from as many different and independent sources which are supported by literally everyone that witnessed or studied the atrocities of Nazi Germany.

Fabricated over the years/Written by jedis (Liars) and their lapdogs whose pockets are lined with jedi gold. Strangely not the only time the jedis were killed by the millions. The plight of the negro must be acknowledged.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Explain the literal thousands of documents that support the holocaust from as many different and independent sources which are supported by literally everyone that witnessed or studied the atrocities of Nazi Germany.

I mean, I don't particularly like or dislike jedis, but I can't help compare holocaust deniers to flat earthers in their common ignorance because it's just so fucking ridiculous that I literally can't even.

der juden literally control all printed media.

explain that
Jump to Top