User Controls

Cheezy dorito noodles mukbang (bill the cat can't eat 10k calories)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Even though he's a total fat ass

Bill the cat could post a 10k calorie mukbang but he won't because he's a bitch
    Originally posted by greenplastic Bill the cat could post a 10k calorie mukbang but he won't because he's a bitch

he's a total bitch, he needs to shit or get off the pot. he's exposed himself as being a fat coward.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Even though he's a total fat ass

not clicking the link...but the still pic is how your faggot ass face looks when the cheetos cat blows his load in your asshole.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic Bill the cat could post a 10k calorie mukbang but he won't because he's a bitch

assume the position and spread those asscheeks...Ill give you muhbang.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he's a total bitch, he needs to shit or get off the pot. he's exposed himself as being a fat coward.

I'll shit all in your cock socket, then use your tongue as toilet paper, you gibbering faggot.
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll shit all in your cock socket, then use your tongue as toilet paper, you gibbering faggot.

no you wouldn't you're just pissed because I told you if i ever saw you sleeping irl I'd spray my ass all over your face and then run away.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no you wouldn't you're just pissed because I told you if i ever saw you sleeping irl I'd spray my ass all over your face and then run away.

I would concur spraying the nigger jiz out of your asshole would be somewhat disgusting...however...
    you wouldn't see anything about me in RL due to the black eyes you'd get from my abs knocking them out...then the imprint of my bellybutton on your forehead.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no you wouldn't you're just pissed because I told you if i ever saw you sleeping irl I'd spray my ass all over your face and then run away.

Why run? Fatty probably has legs that are vestigial and best. Just hit him in the jaw with a 2by4 and walk off on your merry way.
    Originally posted by DocFoster Why run? Fatty probably has legs that are vestigial and best. Just hit him in the jaw with a 2by4 and walk off on your merry way.

true, he probably has a face made for a baseball bat.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster Why run? Fatty probably has legs that are vestigial and best. Just hit him in the jaw with a 2by4 and walk off on your merry way.

won't work.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby true, he probably has a face made for a baseball bat.

that might help
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    N-no thank you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    just finished 1.5qts eddys icecream...1200 calories.
    ^shy lil pussy that cant prove anything. and also an obvious fatasshole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^shy lil pussy that cant prove anything. and also an obvious fatasshole

I just said I did something. unlike youreself, whos every post is virtually assured to be bullshit, (except for the ones where you declare youre homosexual tendencies, animal sexual abuse, and nigger-tier drug use), i state factual information with no need for verification.

I've repeatedly stated my bodyweight is currently considered 'overweight' which is recently down from 'obese', making youre statement pointing out my weight irrelevant and needlessly repetitive. as I mentioned in my earlier post about consuming 1200 calories of ice cream, I am quite avidly working towards my goal of 'grossly obese', you dumb nigger dick sucking faggot whore handsome and well tanned individual spawn of miscegenation.
    ^you sound mad fat lil bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you sound mad fat lil bro.

its adorable how you continue to delude yourself with the fantasy you have even the slightest effect on anything pertaining to the existence of anything in this universe.

to me...your not even like a ball of yarn that a tiger would bat around while bored. your more akin to a piece of lint...or dirt...on the carpeting under my chair that i would occasionally nudge with the toe of my shoe while in boring meeting for no other reason than as a diversion of the monotony. as a matter of fact...if i were on carpeting right now i would be looking for some lint or dirt to nudge around because that would not only be more entertaining...but a higher order of evolution...than youd ever hope to be.
    ^fatass
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^fatass

snore
Jump to Top