User Controls

I want to fuck a hipster or skateboarder

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    up the ass. theres this younger girl in my neighborhood that every summer for the last 3 summers rides a long board in a bikini and its so fucking sexy, she's super tiny and cute.

My gf copped an attitude with me yesterday over the phone the other day saying (her mom and sister came to visit her from dc the last 2 weeks, so theres that influence) how I only use her for cream shots up her booty and that I make her blow me even when she's sick. (not my fault she smokes cigs)

So how about you guys who you fuck a hipster or a skateboarder?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby up the ass. theres this younger girl in my neighborhood that every summer for the last 3 summers rides a long board in a bikini and its so fucking sexy, she's super tiny and cute.

My gf copped an attitude with me yesterday over the phone the other day saying (her mom and sister came to visit her from dc the last 2 weeks, so theres that influence) how I only use her for cream shots up her booty and that I make her blow me even when she's sick. (not my fault she smokes cigs)

So how about you guys who you fuck a hipster or a skateboarder?

I want to jam a skateboard into your mouth to muffle your cries of ecstasy as I throttle your asshole like the naughty little nigger faggot you are.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Do you ever fuck pussy or just assholes / mouths?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I wish I could be there to see you shot down.
    Can you even pogo stick?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Do you ever fuck pussy or just assholes / mouths?

the one situation i don't discriminate is orifices.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the one situation i don't discriminate is orifices.

That was directed towards Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Do you ever fuck pussy or just assholes / mouths?

I do pussy, ass, n mouth and occasionally titty fucking.

I asked my gf if I could titty fuck her and she said "what pleasure do i get out of that?" and I said when I cum will stop punching in the face.
    What's your favorite?
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind What's your favorite?

I don't really no to be honest, probably pussy, but I like to mix it up and swap holes. I have such a huge dick that my gf gets lock jaw from blowing me, but even though I haven't ever came from a bj from her it still feels really good.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fred needs pix

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind That was directed towards Bill Krozby.

that sort of thing usually is
    At my age.. i'd rather just make money and eat this bowl of ice cream with chip-ahoy cookies while motorboating some titties.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't really no to be honest, probably pussy, but I like to mix it up and swap holes. I have such a huge dick that my gf gets lock jaw from blowing me, but even though I haven't ever came from a bj from her it still feels really good.

I've seen broken pieces of spaghetti bigger than that flaccid flapper flopping around between your legs.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 At my age.. i'd rather just make money and eat this bowl of ice cream with chip-ahoy cookies while motorboating some titties.

have fun with all those cats and that new found homosexuality.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I do pussy, ass, n mouth and occasionally titty fucking.

I asked my gf if I could titty fuck her and she said "what pleasure do i get out of that?" and I said when I cum will stop punching in the face.

the only sex you ever get is when some homeless nigger jams his cock so far up your asshole you get cum bubbles every time you hiccup.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the only sex you ever get is when some homeless nigger jams his cock so far up your asshole you get cum bubbles every time you hiccup.

Don't think so lil bro.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Don't think so lil bro.

you make it painfully obvious to everyone that you dont think.

not sure what youre referencing on the 'lil-bro' part...unless its that flaccid nub in your crotch you let your cat suck on like a third nipple.
    The real wallow is in the Gyration of The G Spot, and the Pendle to The Piston.
Jump to Top