User Controls

Native American Rapes and Kills Over 400 White Children in New Mexico

DISGUSTING.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    is there like a link or anything? or we gotta go searching ourselves for your fred content?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist is there like a link or anything? or we gotta go searching ourselves for your fred content?

hes a representative of CNN

everything he posts is fake news with no sources to cite other than its good for ratings.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut DISGUSTING.

trail of tears...handsome and well tanned individual.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut DISGUSTING.

don't bring up the past. you can't defend nor condemn this. it's in another world. not a single person is alive on this planet that lived in that day.. except maybe this guy in Indonesia which is said to be 140 years old. but he wouldn't of known shit about it.

for me, The white man (which I am most of) took my great grandmother and her family from Carolinas and forced them to live in Oklahoma.

and maybe family to the Dakotas.

talk about today. lots of bullshit happening now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock

there are still people alive who were tortured by your heroes. invaded and killed family members of people who are still alive today.. Such as in Poland and France.

so this still can be talked about. actually I re-neg on my statement because history can repeat itself. I don't think an entire tribe of Native Americans would do this today but who knows. and how would the nation deal with it?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 …because history can repeat itself.

cant wait for it to happen
    Originally posted by infinityshock cant wait for it to happen

You're edgy and kind of creepy too.

You want to play cowboys and indians don't you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're edgy and kind of creepy too.

You want to play cowboys and indians don't you

I want to play cowboys and niggers.

what a horrible history our nation has.

and the fucking guy in the middle with a tat looks like an Italian Hitler.

Interesting most of these people look Russian too. a few imbreds and Russian settlers? does the south have a lot of Russian people?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    sig heil, nigger

check out how theyre dressed.

most of the men have on ties. collared shirts. dress hats. the women are sensibly and modestly dressed.

THAT is white america. not this modern nigger-ized version of it that der juden are cramming down everyones throats.
    What did the two men do vs what they were accused of?

why were they hung by a mob of people? these people seem happy. what the fuck could make people watch someone die like this and laugh. I mean if these 2 men truly broke into your house and were threatening and you killed them in self defense, most normal people of society would say "It had to be done" and not sit there and smile about it.

this is mob minded cult think
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 What did the two men do vs what they were accused of?

why were they hung by a mob of people? these people seem happy. what the fuck could make people watch someone die like this and laugh. I mean if these 2 men truly broke into your house and were threatening and you killed them in self defense, most normal people of society would say "It had to be done" and not sit there and smile about it.

this is mob minded cult think

who cares.

dead niggers are good niggers
    Originally posted by infinityshock sig heil, nigger

check out how theyre dressed.

most of the men have on ties. collared shirts. dress hats. the women ..

The man to our left in the photo hanging is wearing slacks with a belt, nice looking dress casual shoes and a dress shirt.

the other looks like he was dragged out of bed while he was in night ware with a pajama top of the period.

What the fuck are you talking about clothing for? you're contradicting with a racist rant.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 The man to our left in the photo hanging is wearing slacks with a belt, nice looking dress casual shoes and a dress shirt.

the other looks like he was dragged out of bed while he was in night ware with a pajama top of the period.

What the fuck are you talking about clothing for? you're contradicting with a racist rant.

it shows the state of the society. theres no nipples showing. no asscracks in full view. no flipflops. everyones hair is neat. theyre all well groomed.

look at a large public gathering now...it looks like a fucking insane asylum festival.

look at Bill Krozbys pics...perfect example.
    This looks like mid to late 30s or early 40s even.

just a few decades before I was born. not even the mid 1800s its nearly 75 years after the end of slavery and closer to the years I was born by 30 years (which would be like 1987 to now). that is just unbelievable that in the USA you could have people hung in public like this. I seriously doubt they were murderers. Even in the mid 1800s they would place cheese cloth or potato sacks over the heads so people couldn't gawk at them .

a whole village involved in murder pretty much is what this is about. I'm surprise no one brought popcorn.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 This looks like mid to late 30s or early 40s even.

just a few decades before I was born. not even the mid 1800s its nearly 75 years after the end of slavery and closer to the years I was born by 30 years (which would be like 1987 to now). that is just unbelievable that in the USA you could have people hung in public like this. I seriously doubt they were murderers. Even in the mid 1800s they would place cheese cloth or potato sacks over the heads so people couldn't gawk at them .

a whole village involved in murder pretty much is what this is about. I'm surprise no one brought popcorn.

whatever shitnigger village you live in probably eats babies alive
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock it shows the state of the society. theres no nipples showing. no asscracks in full view. no flipflops. everyones hair is neat. theyre all well groomed.

look at a large public gathering now…it looks like a fucking insane asylum festival.

look at Bill Krozbys pics…perfect example.

1862 just called, said to tell you they want their principles back.

Jump to Top