User Controls

Capitalistic 'Fuck You'

infinityshock Black Hole
    Fucking companies suck. They get to the point that the holy-shit all mighty dollar is the most important thing that exists and not only fuck the consumer/customer...but fuck the employees, too.

There is a hilton-owned hotel on the beach that I and a female friend would spend time in because she had some preference for it. I lost count of how many times we stayed there but the actual dollar amount was a significant chunk of change...easily in the 4-digit figures. Not too long ago we made a reservation then had to cancel it because life was in the way and the hotel had the audacity to try to charge the entire room fee anyway. After several days of arguing with multiple hotel flunkies, including the hotel manager, the credit card company was contacted...a complaint issued...and the charges were reversed. Fuck them. We found a better hotel (marriot) in cocoa beach anyway. Ive been staying at marriots since i was a kid...and have stayed several times at one near my house but only a couple at the cocoa beach one. To be spiteful I sent hilton a screen-shot of the $350 for the nights we stayed in cocoa beach and was clear that that money would have been spent at hilton if they werent such dick holes. Customer loyalty...

A positive example is a place where I buy my reloading supplies called midwayusa. ive been buying stuff from them since before the internet was invented. recently i bought a bunch of stuff then literally while the shit was in-transit the prices on a couple of the items dropped significantly so I sent an email pointing this out. i didnt directly ask for anything but hinted that i wasnt overly thrilled at how much i paid considering how much the prices dropped. the emailed reply was they refunded the difference in prices to my account. so...in appreciation...i ordered a bunch more stuff. several times more value than what they refunded to me.

Capitalism...gotta love it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    more corporatism I think - if it were pure capitalism, the Hilton would be driven out of business for it's shitty business practices
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    agreed. taking a prostitute to an expensive hotel room that probably costs more than her simulates that girlfriend feel and makes you feel like having a girlfriend and less like fucking a prostitute

and marriot serves this purpose way better than hilton .....
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader agreed. taking a prostitute to an expensive hotel room that probably costs more than her simulates that girlfriend feel and makes you feel like having a girlfriend and less like fucking a prostitute

and marriot serves this purpose way better than hilton …..

It wasn't an expensive hotel room, you low class slug.

ask your mom where I take her...

hint: behind the dumpster in the alley at the local crack house.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    relativity.
Jump to Top