User Controls

Take that AT&T Truck

infinityshock Black Hole
    jesus christ.

fucking spics.

that was funny, tho. i remember reading about this but didnt think there was a video attached.

in all seriousness tho...a passerby or even the workers themselves would have been legally justified in dropping a few rounds into the spics beer belly.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus christ.

fucking spics.

that was funny, tho. i remember reading about this but didnt think there was a video attached.

in all seriousness tho…a passerby or even the workers themselves would have been legally justified in dropping a few rounds into the spics beer belly.

I thought he was a redneck. why do you have to turn this into racist rant. Maybe he's sleep walking
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I thought he was a redneck. why do you have to turn this into racist rant. Maybe he's sleep walking

no...its a spic going on some sort of psychotic tirade because he lost his fucking mind.

if youre sleep walking you dont have the motor dexterity to not only spark off a few rounds into several tires...but then some how fuck up the entire shooting process over a considerable period of time...then unfuck it. the pudgy spic is lucky the nigger didnt tackle him while he was trying to figure out why his shit wasnt going bang. or whomever was in the bucket didnt drop some heavy ass tools onto his dome.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Did anyone else notice he reloaded 3 times during that video? That's just what we saw in the video. Dude just walked out with a 6 shooter and a pocket full of bullets and started shooting at the trucks, immobilizing them further.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet Did anyone else notice he reloaded 3 times during that video? That's just what we saw in the video. Dude just walked out with a 6 shooter and a pocket full of bullets and started shooting at the trucks, immobilizing them further.

the first time looked like he had a malfunction of some sort. it looked like he was futzing with it
    Maybe he was watching WWF or soccer and his ATT cable box went out on him.

pretty annoying. or his service for internet went out... Again! for the umpteenth time of the year
    infinityshock Black Hole
    i cant wait till the world ends and everyone can shoot everyone else.

this is where ill have all kinds of fun with my camera.
    he didn't seem to record the cops rolling up. I can't find a video of that. did he stop rolling and walk away?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 he didn't seem to record the cops rolling up. I can't find a video of that. did he stop rolling and walk away?

everything ive found is on a media-based source. as in...someone edited it for some reason.

there are sirens in the background that are getting louder yet mysteriously arent shown.

there are a couple of articles that claim the shooter was pointing the gun at people and shot at the bucket yet none of this was visible in the video. that could explain why. the fake-news could make all the claims they want then state it just didnt show that part of the video.
Jump to Top