User Controls

dj Shadow

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    im going tomorrow night to see dj shadow its going to be sick as fuck FAM, im going to get all derpadewed out

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I listened to lot a shadow in my early 20s. Smokin doobies and listening to that or aphex, groove Armada goodbye county hello nightclub . Get his dick handcock.

Or a picture with you and him both doing derpadew hands. :)

By the way is there a difference between getting 'all derpadewed' and and getting 'all derpadewed out?'

And what is it?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    420 blz it 4ggt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Originally posted by mmQ I listened to lot a shadow in my early 20s. Smokin doobies and listening to that or aphex, groove Armada goodbye county hello nightclub . Get his dick handcock.

Or a picture with you and him both doing derpadew hands. :)

By the way is there a difference between getting 'all derpadewed' and and getting 'all derpadewed out?'

And what is it?

its just gettin krunk chicken, and yeah I mainly listened to dj shadow in my early 20's as well, my friend jerry introduced me to his stuff when i was 19 and I've listened to him off and on. It's at a good venue and I haven't gone out in awhile so it should be rad.

Last show I saw was in a couple months ago choking victim

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-22T06:21:43.987900+00:00
    Originally posted by Cargo ur gay

Pretty straight, bud. I have a girlfriend and a daughter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty straight, bud. I have a girlfriend and a daughter.

i wouldnt say your pretty unless your dressed in that pretty pink tutu that you know i like. their is a good chance that if you post pics of youre self wearing it, ill pay you money.

everyone knows your not straight. it common knowledge that your a raging faggot who has an unquenchable thirst for nigger cum pouring down youre cock socket or nigger dick jammed up youre butt-cheek vagina.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i wouldnt say your pretty unless your dressed in that pretty pink tutu that you know i like. their is a good chance that if you post pics of youre self wearing it, ill pay you money.

everyone knows your not straight. it common knowledge that your a raging faggot who has an unquenchable thirst for nigger cum pouring down youre cock socket or nigger dick jammed up youre butt-cheek vagina.

its "you're" you retard nigger
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    I hope your dick falls off after sexual relapse
    how was the show
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    He's complicating later relations.
    Originally posted by greenplastic how was the show

It was pretty rad. It was more fun than i expected
    Originally posted by mashlehash I hope your dick falls off after sexual relapse

You mad lil bro?
Jump to Top