User Controls

Is there anything fun to do in Vegas except drinking?

and the like? I'm thinking about going to visit a friend but idk if it will be worth it since I pretty much hate alcohol and partying.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    no, besides seeing carrot top and the blue man group

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you do know they got pussy by the truckload in vegas right?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist you do know they got pussy by the truckload in vegas right?

YASSS FAM YASSS
    I don't know if this is true but someone said Las Vegas (common) is illegal to gamble and such. Its the town called Paradise that is what you view as Las Vegas.

So in vegas (if this is true) the only thing to do is be a subrubinite.
    Load up tinder and swipe right on mexican ladyboys???
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the answer is...no, there is not. anything that doesnt involve gambling or throwing your money at someone, is a waste of time.

vegas is a shithole.
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    you could genocide all the las vegas normgroids, that would be funnier than getting drunk
    i thought of somehting you could do
    nevermind
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    get a fat friend and reenact the epic pilgrimage if HST.
    Getting laid. Doing lsd then going out to look at all the lights. Gambling. Idfk I've never been there but I'll probably get married there by Elvis.
    Originally posted by Kinkou Getting laid. Doing lsd then going out to look at all the lights. Gambling. Idfk I've never been there but I'll probably get married there by Elvis.

I thought about the LSD thing but being around a bunch of people who are just wasted and acting like morons would probably not be ideal. And yea I could get laid but I could do that here and not have to drive for half a day.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You should get stupid drunk and try to fight for the rights of prostitutes on the streets.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    The Luxor hotel has a 2 storey arcade if it's still around since the past 16 years. Same goes for the Excalibur.
    the fun stops after 50. you have moments were you're like "oh.. 50 .. no more worries, the kids are grown up" but sex is not a surprize of any kind unless you do something insane you never did before

money is nice and giving it to homeless probably feels good.

you just realize no matter how you try and make the night the greatest time since your 20s you just don't bounce back in the morning and think about how Robin Williams hung himself and what different ways there is of doing so.

if something horrible happens and takes you to the edge and then you're suddenly all better, you will embrace life for a few months but the gnawing reality of 1 foot in the grave is still there. and you're never ever going to live to see the magical cure for aging.

everything you spent year trying to fix is too far in the past, throwing new shit to break and fuck up at you.
    UNless your parents raised you in a special group for the elitist minds of the world, you will realize your entire youth was a fucking Joke. it was a lie. all the words of wisdom were silly catchalls rehashed and reworded and repackage by some other asshole.

I kind of want to have a virtual affair with the lady from Progressive Insurance. "Flo"
    is that weird?
Jump to Top