User Controls

List of people who will never have children:

sploo, mmq, kraz
    it's not true for me because somedya I'm going to have an a.i. child in vr
    I'll bet all three do lol
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *never be responsible for children
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Bill Krozby already has two children, although one of them may or may not be dead
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Me.

And thank god for it. I am profoundly grateful for having dodged that bullet. It would have been the end of me.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby already has two children, although one of them may or may not be dead

I actually only have one at the moment, I was just trolling you and malice about the other one while krunk, she's doing alright though. Her mom was going to get married but that fell through and she started talking to me again.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-07-19T08:06:16.238392+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Me hopefully.
    Originally posted by Kinkou I'll bet all three do lol

sploo is a virgin...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fuck having kids, i couldn't imagine a worse nightmare.

women who don't have children are the most dissatisfied women. they just become crazy cat ladies, FACT.
    Captain Falcon
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Dumpster Slut
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sploo is a virgin…

you're a faggot and the next child you have will be delivered out your asshole with an unknown nigger or niggers as the father.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're a faggot and the next child you have will be delivered out your asshole with an unknown nigger or niggers as the father.

That's effed up yet makes no sense (actually minus the thickness of racism it's kind of schoolyard humorous) but anyways..

I myself have had Children. One I wanted to talk to but the mother approached me and said she was leaving with some guy. I didn't know she was pregnant until some months later. My friend told me and it call came together I may have been the father of a Son I only saw once coming into a Store I was working in and helping the mother out, who was with a friend and outside of saying Hi, she acted as if I was someone she never met before. I looked at the kid who had my moms darker skintone but I could see looking a bit like me. but with real straight hair.

Then I got married and had a few kids who are grown already.. If that is my son he's probably 32 now.

I wouldn't of given up on having a relationship with my son if it's in fact true. I mean the mom dated and slept with guys before we hooked up. and probably behind my back. but she acted like she was in love with me, while with other guys she just had casual relationships. I was just young.

Bill Krozby take your relationship with your daughter more serious. Go to her concerts or sporting events and science fairs if possible. fucking just show up.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I'm gonna raise a kid and teach him to beat the shit out of the other kids in my place. He'll be a real champ.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If I have a kid it will be via adoption. I'm not voluntarily bringing my own into this cringe world.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ If I have a kid it will be via adoption. I'm not voluntarily bringing my own into this cringe world.

good. that line needs to end
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man im not tho

its easy to be like you. find cheap slampigs off craiglists. but im not a total cheap faggot so i wont

its all relative, one mans slampigs is anothers well.... slampigs, sound like you have very little game at getting at what you want.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Dumpster Slut

Joke's on you bitch, I've got tons of kids
Jump to Top