User Controls

The evolution of Bill Krozby: I've changed my views on sex

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was at work last week and my boss asked me what was wrong with me because I looked like shit and was shaking and let me take of a shot of tequila, I told him because he's a cool guy that I have a problem with drinking and he told me if I need to take some time off for a bit it would be fine and I told him it was cool and finished the shift just barely. I text him the next day when I was off telling him I wanted that time off so I didn't work the last week, and I'm going back in today at 4.

I've always juggled drinking and working for the last few years but the last 2 weeks it got kind of out of hand and I'd feel like trash when I'd wake up and just lay in bed for as long as possible.

For the last 3 months I've been seeing this girl and only her and thats something I haven't done since I was a teenager, but even though I made thread about being an electric being and not using condoms kinda jokingly I honestly fundamentally do believe that there is something to that.

The last 2 girls I was with were all about drinking and fucking and would only call me when they were drunk, which isn't inherently wrong, but they wanted nothing to do with me outside of that, but the girl I see now actually will text me and send me pictures and ask to hang with me. The last couple weeks her mom and sister from DC have been in town to check out her house and visit which is all good and I'm glad that some people are more grounded by family than myself, but I honestly missed seeing her and when I would drink I would get all emo and shit and when I was sober I just felt anxious.

Her mom is leaving and we are going to start hanging again, and despite me feeling lonely I don't act on it. I let her come to me when she's ready.

But I'm going back to work today and I'm not going to drink, I need something more foreboding, with all the disease and war in the world adding an obsession to sex and alcohol is foolish and trashy.

My friend in San Antonio works nights at a clinic for sleep studies and she told me that I have insomnia and even my gf told me a few days ago that I don't get enough sleep. I only sleep for a few hours at a time like Thomas jefferson. And I think its partially due to drinking.

I'm a catholic, and I really need to get back on track to be where I'm supposed to be to have a more honest testimony.

So I went to the store this morning and bought some sunny-D and pack of benadryl to try and curb this addiction. I might leave this job I have an interview that a friend set up for me with this guys carpet cleaning company, he's the second highest rated carpet cleaning man on yelp here in austin. So we will see whats up.

Wish me luck gonts.

youre bundy
    Originally posted by sploo youre bundy

why you gotta be so rude?

and i don't see how im bundy I don't do bundy, haven't in years.
    youre a psychopath
    Originally posted by sploo youre a psychopath

my mom and ex gf would say that about me, but people like you like to toss terms around like that for anyone you don't like.
    I'm an empath
    no youre a faggot
    Originally posted by sploo no youre a faggot

you should get ready for class, you ass.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should start fucking boys.

so are you going to quit drinking?
    Originally posted by greenplastic so are you going to quit drinking?

ill eat your 28 triple cs
    Originally posted by sploo ill eat your 28 triple cs

lol damn i got doxed
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol damn i got doxed

ur gonna die lol
    Originally posted by sploo ur gonna die lol

lol fuckkkkk

actually that's not me but the guy in the video is dead
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I strongly recommend you sort your drinking out before going to the new job; you have no idea if they're going to be anywhere near as understanding as your current employer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger chicks have to be drunk to be able to fuck me

no shit
    ITT: Bill Krozby finds god thru his catholic pastors cock
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Let's start with I don't like you, and think you're a pretty big asshole 99% of the time, and yes, I get it, you don't like me for whatever reason. That doesn't matter.

I really do hope you sort out your drinking problem, and get your shit together. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step... during your week off, what did you do to work on your problem? I really hope it was more than using it as a vacation to continue drinking instead of working through tapering or something that would be positive and helpful...

I'd suggest getting something, gabapentin, even some benzos and use them so you don't seizure while coming off the alcohol, because it's clearly obvious that you are physically dependent at this point. Once you get off, you need to stay away from that shit for a LONG TIME before you fuck with even a drink here and there, because it'll come back to bite you in the ass quicker than you think and becomes a slippery slope. Ask your GF for help... it's always easier getting off of something when you have someone to support you through it.

Good luck.
    Bill Krozby, how drunk do you stay all day?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Hahaha, Bill Krozby just admitted that his own mother thought he was a psychopath and told him straight to his face.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby my mom and ex gf would say that about me, but people like you like to toss terms around like that for anyone you don't like.
    I'm an empath
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice Hahaha, Bill Krozby just admitted that his own mother thought he was a psychopath and told him straight to his face.

Bill Krozby doesn't have a mother

he has two daddies and a nearsightedness gerbil named 'spelunker'
Jump to Top