User Controls

got into an argument with a couple of blacks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I went to sonic a lil while ago to get a hotdog and these 2 black guys were there in an suv and one of the nigs started throwing trash out from the car all over the ground and i was like "what are you doing man?" and he started screaming at me calling me a whyte boy so i flicked him off from my car and he said he was coming over and I told him he wasn't so he just got in his car and started tossing stacks and stacks and stack of cash all over the dashboard laughing at me and screaming "fuck you whyte boy" and throwing more trash out of his car.

and no one cared that worked at sonic. disgusting.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That would've been cooler if he was throwing the trash on his dashboard and the money out of his car. Dang.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    That's when you throw casings out your window and your pistol on your dash. Then pick it up and take all the money he threw on his dash.
    Originally posted by mmQ That would've been cooler if he was throwing the trash on his dashboard and the money out of his car. Dang.

of course it would of been cooler if he did that, it wasn't cool to begin with!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by DocFoster When a mothafuckin nigga stacks his piles and piles of cash is when you get yo loaded piece and fuckin set it on the dash

Agreed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I went to sonic a lil while ago to get a hotdog and these 2 black guys were there in an suv and one of the nigs started throwing trash out from the car all over the ground and i was like "what are you doing man?" and he started screaming at me calling me a whyte boy so i flicked him off from my car and he said he was coming over and I told him he wasn't so he just got in his car and started tossing stacks and stacks and stack of cash all over the dashboard laughing at me and screaming "fuck you whyte boy" and throwing more trash out of his car.

and no one cared that worked at sonic. disgusting.

all I want to know...is how much they actually paid you...and...spit or swallow? or did you go full-nigger-love and give them your Bill Krozbypussy?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DocFoster That's when you throw casings out your window and your pistol on your dash. Then pick it up and take all the money he threw on his dash.

you don't even know what the shit you just said.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you don't even know what the shit you just said.

Oh god here was a good few hours on the forum now rudely interrupted by the blabbering cock master himself. Thanks you stupid cloud for ruining everything. You're so EDGY!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh god here was a good few hours on the forum now rudely interrupted by the blabbering cock master himself. Thanks you stupid cloud for ruining everything. You're so EDGY!

you're lucky I had better things to do and wasn't on here earlier.

you thought that hydroxy-munchausen-by-proxy quim made ridiculously retardedly long drawn out posts...holy fuck bagels...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're lucky I had better things to do and wasn't on here earlier.

you thought that hydroxy-munchausen-by-proxy quim made ridiculously retardedly long drawn out posts…holy fuck bagels…

I'm glad you take pride in being the annoying village faggot. Akin to the 3rd grade kid who thinks his farts are funny. I can't match your wit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm glad you take pride in being the annoying village faggot. Akin to the 3rd grade kid who thinks his farts are funny. I can't match your wit.

no, but you can suck my balls.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, but you can suck my balls.

If you were creative our exchanges could be amusing. But alas, I deliver while you regurgitate. You are a weakling.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ If you were creative our exchanges could be amusing. But alas, I deliver while you regurgitate. You are a weakling.

if you weren't such a bitch you'd stop yapping and start sucking...then we could talk about all the regurgitation you're going to be looking forward to
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock if you weren't such a bitch you'd stop yapping and start sucking…then we could talk about all the regurgitation you're going to be looking forward to

Evidence of you not getting it. When's the last time you saw a doctor? Or a psychologist? You're not doing well bud.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Evidence of you not getting it. When's the last time you saw a doctor? Or a psychologist? You're not doing well bud.

that's what I have you for. your tonsils are going to be all the therapy I need.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's what I have you for. your tonsils are going to be all the therapy I need.

Don't talk to me. I am going to once again try and heed the advice of others and ignore your faggotry.

Seriously just don't talk to me. You're boring and worthless. I will no longer be replying to or acknowledging you. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.
    poasting in a Bill Krozby thread!
    I'll take "Made Up Stories" for 300, Alex
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll take "Made Up Stories" for 300, Alex

its funny how all the stories i make up people regard as true and all the real ones people think im lying. the plight of Bill Krozby lol
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by mmQ That would've been cooler if he was throwing the trash on his dashboard and the money out of his car. Dang.

/thread

Seriously, I didn't even read the rest of the thread. mmQ killed it right of the bat.
Jump to Top