User Controls

God Bless the European people

Planet earth's second greatest creation (Nihon no ichiban yo!) and the people responsible for modern civilization.

All you selfish piece of shit handsome and well tanned individuals out there trying to destroy our way of live and civilization, go kill each and everyone of yourselves.
    If not for the European people everything you know and take for granted today would no exist and you would all still be in your dirty little dwellings/ghettos.

I hope huwytes world wide WAKE THE FUCK UP and take YOUR LAND and YOUR LIFE back for yourselves.

Idk if the damage has been done and it's too late for them to recover.
    I remember back in like 2003 arguing with this one kike on myspace about who is and isn't German (which back then I didn't realize my obaasan was from Austria) and this hooked nosed jediboy had the arrogance to try and tell me he would be more German than I ever would by simply living there ... this is the mentality of the handsome and well tanned individuals they come into your countries and start redefining everything (like obongo) then when they control your land and make up the rules suddenly you and everything you stood for are now foreign in your own homeland.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    soooo sooo weak

hitler was a jedi you reee ree
    shut the fuck up you piece of shit wetback
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you literally can't figure out how to put your computer into a japanese IME. You're not good enough to be part of the white race, not good enough to be a nip, hated by everyone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lanny stop projecting your stupid onto me just because I don't do x y and z like sheeple such as yourself
    lanny you should buy a treadmill and start taking medication for that personality disorder of yours
    Anyways I think we can all agree that Adolf Hilter is the greatest person of the past 200 years.
    Without him the jedis would have taken everyone out a century ago.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what do you mean 'your country'? land isn't owned, its just occupied you silly fuck. its only 'your country' as long as you can occupy it. if another force greater than yourselves are capable of occupying it then by total definition it is no longer 'your country' any more. land ownership is very very fluid, there is no divine right to land or property. that's the law of the jungle and will always take precedence to any law of man. nobody is invading 'your country', they're just occupying land, space.

Originally posted by NARCassist what do you mean 'your country'? land isn't owned, its just occupied you silly fuck. its only 'your country' as long as you can occupy it. if another force greater than yourselves are capable of occupying it then by total definition it is no longer 'your country' any more. land ownership is very very fluid, there is no divine right to land or property. that's the law of the jungle and will always take precedence to any law of man. nobody is invading 'your country', they're just occupying land, space.

No shit retard, but despite that land can be owned and claimed as is the case.
    The United States is my country, Europe belongs to Europeans and etc

This is no time for retarded teenage rebellion, the fate of the European race is currently being threatened, so we must unite as one and work together to solve this issue.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume No shit retard, but despite that land can be owned and claimed as is the case.
    The United States is my country, Europe belongs to Europeans and etc

This is no time for retarded teenage rebellion, the fate of the European race is currently being threatened, so we must unite as one and work together to solve this issue.

you need to stop watching that tv and reading dem papers son. they getting your head all fucked up. there's just this big earth, and its got people on it. and they move around and do things. that's literally all there is to it.

the only people who fear being 'invaded' are the elite because it means they loose control of the general population to some other elites. they will tell the population all sorts of crap to 1. retain control of them, and 2. get the population to fight off others who seek to take that control from themselves. why don't you stop being a fucking pawn in these control freak fuckers game.

these 'handsome and well tanned individuals' you talk of didn't all get together, like fucking hundreds of millions of them, and make this master plan together to 'take over' another country. only leaders do that sort of game because they are greedy and power hungry. people move around to seek opportunities which this earth provides us. yes they bring their culture with them. just like we brought our culture to them years ago, and still do to this day. but bringing new cultures is a good thing.

for example if new people migrate to an area and bring their music, and the native population like this new music, then that new music will get integrated into the current culture. if the migrating population bring new fabrics or styles of clothes, the native population will try these new clothes and if they are better or as good as what they currently have then they will start taking advantage of this, so that's a good thing. if they are not as good then they probably won't take off and people will stick with what they have already, so there would be little change. if they bring new foods and styles of cooking, and these foods are nice and enjoyed by the current population then those foods will take off, new restaurants will open and everyone benefits from more choice of nice foods. it doesn't mean the old foods disappear, often you get even more choices from both cultures blending together. if the new foods aren't liked then nobody buys them and they fade out through market forces anyway, so no harm done.

the only reason you fear this new culture 'invading' as you put it is because the fucking media, which is run by the elite despite what they tell you, is constantly and very manipulatively telling you to fear this 'invasion'. a population that is squabbling amongst each other is much easier to control and when the population is squabbling amongst themselves, nobody is looking up and noticing how the fucking control freaks are the real enemy who are taking advantage of us all. also a population living in fear of 'threats' is also very easy to control, this is another tool very much used to control us. the threat of foreign invasion is a big one which is used in many forms.

and don't buy that bullshit about how they are 'taking our jobs'. that's such a pile of crap that the media stirs up. the fact is if a hundred thousand people migrate to a country then that is a hundred thousand more mouths to feed. its a hundred thousand more people buying clothes, homes, vehicles or using transport. they will all need furniture, electrical and household goods. they will use electricity, gas, water, phones. they will pay for entertainment and all the other stuff we do or use in our day to day lives. this creates more jobs to supply all that. that is supply and demand and there is no changing that.

the thing is that people migrating around the world isn't a new phenomenon. its been happening for thousands of years. as you said in the op, the european people have played a part in this, but all peoples and cultures have played a part in this and has given us the vibrant and amazing world we have today. europeans have been going to asia and africa for centuries and bringing back new things which has played crucial parts in the development of the world we live in today. emergence of peoples and cultures from around the world has always happened and always will, despite how the fact that people fear change and are manipulated because of that fear.

also have you ever been told by one of these 'handsome and well tanned individuals' that they plan to 'invade' you and 'take over' your country? seems to me the only people i've ever heard say such things are the current elite, the media, or dumb fucks who believe everything they read in the media. you should consider this fact very hard and question why they are telling you this. do they have ulterior motives or agenda's which i am unaware of? do they want me fighting somebody else so they can take advantage of that fight? is anything actually going to change for the worse or is that just rabble rousing?

i mean do you really think there is some zero hour planned in which all these new immigrants will suddenly pull out swords and weapons and start genociding the current population or something? i mean are you seriously so retarded that you've fallen for the elites bullshit hook line and sinker? i know many have, have you?

or do you think you are protecting and preserving your own culture as it is now? because its going to change anyway, it never ever ever stays the same for long, that's just natural human progress which will happen either way. attempting to stop that would result in your country ending up like that other country that did just that, what were they called again? oh yeah, north korea.

NARCassist, drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit

Watching videos on a hosting site like youtube is not "tv", btw.
    Also I like how you arrogantly assume to know what I'm doing with my time or how I get my information, like lanny.
    I have probably read up more on this than everyone on the forum combined.

Now to answer your bullshit, it absolutely is an invasion.
    I'm not even going to read the rest of your post, I'm just going to call it out for what it is, bullshit.
    As someone who grew up in a well-to-do European run state and watched it all go down the drain because of democrats and handsome and well tanned individuals I can tell you that the issue is real.
    As the years went by more and more handsome and well tanned individuals moved in, more crime came, the cities started becoming run down and more and more Europeans moved away, you can really see this now where I live in central Indiana.
    Indianapolis is becoming coontown more and more as the days go by.
    Also I'm interested to know what kind of neighborhood and environment you live in because you really sound clueless
    I want to remind you again what an ignorant motherfucker you are.

More and more here in my city I see people with burkas, arab restaurants popping up ... if we don't send the message that this isn't wanted these roaches will pour into here like AIDs then my state will become another browned hell hole like southern california.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby soooo sooo weak

hitler was a jedi you reee ree

stfu nigger fag.

you're just mad you'd have been gassed as not only an unter mensch but as a faggit as well. you'd get double the gassing
    The elites are pro-immigration.

Mass immigration of non-Europeans into European countries is an invasion plain and simple, it doesn't have to be coordinated or part of any plan.

This isn't just about our jobs, but our environment, our culture and our race.

I mean come the fuck on, you have mexican anchor babies burning american flags in our country while claiming to be "American".
    There are arabs in Germany claiming to be German and the "future" of Germany ... if this isn't an invasion ...

Plain and simple, we need to ban non-European immigration into our countries, ban dual citizenship and foreigners should not be allowed to buy land.
    It has to be done otherwise Europeans and the America that has been for the past two centuries will cease to exist.
    If Germany is run by mudslimes or self-hating whites there will come a time soon when it will no longer be called "Deutschland" nor will they speak "Deutsch".
    Hell, if the elites have their way there will no longer be any nations and we'll all be speaking esperanto within 30 years.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume NARCassist, drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit

Also I like how you arrogantly assume to know what I'm doing with my time or how I get my information, like lanny.
    I have probably read up more on this than everyone on the forum combined.

Now to answer your bullshit, it absolutely is an invasion.
    I'm not even going to read the rest of your post, I'm just going to call it out for what it is, bullshit.
    As someone who grew up in a well-to-do European run state and watched it all go down the drain because of democrats and handsome and well tanned individuals I can tell you that the issue is real.
    As the years went by more and more handsome and well tanned individuals moved in, more crime came, the cities started becoming run down and more and more Europeans moved away, you can really see this now where I live in central Indiana.
    Indianapolis is becoming coontown more and more as the days go by.

well if you haven't read then you really have no business discussing. that's what a discussion is you retard. i might as well go and discuss this with a fucking cat, i'm pretty certain i'd get more sense as well.

also if you want to come onto a public discussion forum and talk bollocks, then i will discuss it back how ever the fuck i like.

now to answer your re.bullshit. that's the result of the manipulating and fear mongering you retarded fuck. fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side. it might be a star wars analogy but it has a whole lot of fucking truth to it. turning the differing populations against each other is exactly the tool hitler used and is exactly what the leaders of todays societies are doing currently in order to retain control over us. the only difference is that hitler just straight up came out spouting hate, where as today they use stealth and much cleverer manipulating propaganda.

and if you are trying to tell me that europe and america were these crime free utopia’s before any immigration happened, well then you really are a fucking numb nut who has absolutely no real understanding of history. what a fucking stupid choice of argument you chose to use there. i'm not even really typing in response to you so much anymore, but i will continue for the benefit of others reading this. and because its kind of entertaining on a boring sunday morning, lol.

anyway fuck all that. you talk about handsome and well tanned individuals moving to your area, a bit of crime happening, some stuck up people having to move house, boo hoo fucking hoo, are you fucking serious? try being an indian, or an african, or a south american when british or european people decided to move in, and colonize. it wasn't just a little bit of crime going on, it was fucking brutal, it was fucking genocide on a mass scale. the same when america these days 'moves in', bombs start getting dropped on families, orphaning, maiming and horribly burning and disfiguring little babies and children. and you got the fucking audacity, the fucking nerve and the fucking cheek to call these people invaders? are you off your fucking nut pal? these people are totally peaceful compared to how 'we' do shit.

i swear, media is such a powerful tool and when mis-used to get masses of people thinking like this tard it seriously winds me up. the people behind this propaganda bullshit seriously do need to be strung up. maybe then we can all find a way to get along peacefully without fucking control freaks fucking meddling. the control freaks really are the true enemy of the people.

Ok perhaps I should refer to what is happening as an infestation rather than an invasion, but the reality is it's both.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume NARCassist, drop the pseudo-intellectual bullshit

also do you think that 6 hour documentary was made by someone other than a professional production company, owned by some rich elite fucker? it certainly wasn't made by some kid in his bedroom you fucking dimlo.

It's a bunch of clippings from various documentaries and a biopic stitched together.
    You wouldn't know that though, because you didn't watch it.
Jump to Top