User Controls

how the fuck does RAM come loose

My pc's video output was randomly shitting the bed then sometimes it would come back but it started happening more and more often that I would have to restart for it to work again, then one day when I restarted it the hard drive came on but the fans on the cpu and graphics card weren't spinning and it wasn't booting so I was like fuuuuuck my motherboard's probably fucked up or some shit.

But then I opened it up and I looked at the RAM and those little tabs on the side that snap and lock it in when you press the sticks all the way in was loose. Pulled out both sticks and put them back in and booted it up and it's been running perfectly since. I also did the same to the gpu though so that could have had some effect.
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Welcome to the machine
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    probably weren't pressed down all the way to begin with and vibrations from fans eventually worked them out
    fag Houston
    Someone is fucking with you, set up shotgun shell boobie traps around your computer
    fanglekai Yung Blood
    don't have sex with computer
    cerakote African Astronaut
    well, when 2 rams fight it isnt uncommon for their horns to end up getting locked together, and it takes a while for them to come loose. check and see if yours are having disputes over a female, territory, or dominance. be careful though, rams are very aggressive while in rut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's the difference between RAM and ROM?
    I don't ROM my cock in your girl's ass
    What's the difference between jam and jelly?
    I don't jelly my cock in your girl's ass
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What's the difference between RAM and ROM?

one is a series of dodge trucks
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    while the other is bestgirl
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What's the difference between jam and jelly?

what's the difference between jello and pudding.

eggzactly
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic My pc's video output was randomly shitting the bed then sometimes it would come back but it started happening more and more often that I would have to restart for it to work again, then one day when I restarted it the hard drive came on but the fans on the cpu and graphics card weren't spinning and it wasn't booting so I was like fuuuuuck my motherboard's probably fucked up or some shit.

But then I opened it up and I looked at the RAM and those little tabs on the side that snap and lock it in when you press the sticks all the way in was loose. Pulled out both sticks and put them back in and booted it up and it's been running perfectly since. I also did the same to the gpu though so that could have had some effect.

thermodynamics, retard.

the same effect that causes degrees of destruction you can't even imagine.

in the most simplest of terms that you tiny mind may or may not be able to comprehend, every time your PC turns on, it heats up and every single component expands. in other words...it moves. then when it turns off...it cools off...and contracts. again, moving. as a matter of fact...you don't even need to turn on and off the computer for the local temperature changes to cause the various components to writhe around like a meth junkie with his dick stuck in a live electrical outlet.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's why I haven't turned my computer off for 27 years.
Jump to Top