User Controls

Baby Boomers cannot grasp the concept of personal responsibility

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I am a 30 year-old taxpayer. I am tired of Baby Boomers whining about property taxes and the high cost of living. Baby Boomers who don't have homes paid off, are now complaining that here in Travis County, there's no affordable housing. Well too bad. Can't afford to live here? Leave. We the taxpayers aren't going to be held responsible for their poor life choices. You old fucks should have saved for retirement. Now YOU pay the price.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I agree they are fucking annoying
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They have reasonable concerns. I side with the baby boomers today.
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I am a 30 year-old taxpayer
    neither can you
    Originally posted by sploo neither can you

lol you are the least responsible person i have ever been aware of the existence of
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I am a 30 year-old taxpayer. I am tired of Baby Boomers whining about property taxes and the high cost of living. Baby Boomers who don't have homes paid off, are now complaining that here in Travis County, there's no affordable housing. Well too bad. Can't afford to live here? Leave. We the taxpayers aren't going to be held responsible for their poor life choices. You old fucks should have saved for retirement. Now YOU pay the price.

you're such a bitch. every post you make is a self admission of your bitch lifestyle.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're such a bitch. every post you make is a self admission of your bitch lifestyle.

And yet you are beneath him, in several senses.

Our community pullstring ragdoll. I don't know why anyone thinks you're trolling when you're the one we toss around making you do and say what we want, when we want.

You, Jilliam, are NiS's self-made bitch.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!

murked again
    Boomers and Gen X are the absolute worst
    San Francisco sent me a fucking tax bill for my business license but I just paid the fucking thing? says they're going to charge me penalties.

how does this work.. because there was last years which they didn't charge up front and then this coming year? so I have to pay the first 2 years at once then once a year? is the first year to see how much I made to assume how much I will pay every year?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    both of you.

suck my balls.
    I need an angel investor AAA

start my own delivery and have people grab bundles of mail that needs to be delivered and pay based on weight then take 25% like Uber does with delivering people or food.

I need to fucking learn to code. make this happen

I don't need to be Travis Kalanick rich.. just a hundred million annually gross/backend would make me happy, and buy a house in Los [EDIT] ALTOS hills with the rich liserd people.. and be hip with hipsters and masturbate like a champ in the creepy woodlands up there.

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-07-15T03:06:01.406034+00:00
    Don't stalk these people.. I dropped someone off in this neighborhood. Looked at the Mansion and was so excited cause it's one of my favorite cult comedy films of an old lady taking advantage of a young college kid

Harold And Maude.. Actually she embraces living every moment and he embraces death and suicide

I want this House
    Chasen Family mansion

10 Stacey Court, Hillsborough, CA, USA

https://www.google.com/maps/place/10+Stacey+Ct,+Hillsborough,+CA+94010/@37.5781385,-122.3849522,13.08z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x808f761a101c1d73:0x5686001214017943!8m2!3d37.572874!4d-122.366701

Rare "Breaking the forth wall" shot in Harold and Maude.. that's his Mother. she's sexy for an old lady. She looks like she's into rough sex

Harold's mom didn't like that he was obsessed with an old Hearst car so she forces him to sell it and buys him a Jaguar

so he chops the top and turns it into a a hybrid Jag/Hearst

precious reaction from his Mother

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Rare "Breaking the forth wall" shot in Harold and Maude.. that's his Mother. she's sexy for an old lady. She looks like she's into rough sex

i dunno man i've never seen that movie but she looks like an even grosser version of sarah palin. how old is she? the oldest lady ive had sex with was 45, she a hasben russian model she still had a small body and errr thing, and was sweet and sucked dick well, i was on a bunch of bundy and gabapentin and she asked me why i was shaking and all excited and I told her I took gabapentin and she told me she hands gaba out like candy to her patients (she was an RN) and asked me why i liked it so much

never saw her again after that but she was slim and hot, she made jokes about how she was 17 when i was just being born lol
    Shut the fuck up and keep on

I read that Ruth Gordon is very professional and doesn't allow play. She's very into her parts. This was during the shooting of Rosemary's Baby .. she would lock herself in her dressing room and was annoyed with Mia Farrow because Mia was always dicking around.

She got along with Bud Cort because he was a younger version of her

Fun Fact. a young Tom Skerritt's plays a Marin County CHP officer but thought the film was too low budget to use his real name. it was a flop at the theaters but became an instant hit a few years later on Campus around the country during the womens empowering movement and burning bras.

Tom used the alias M Boreman
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    The Fletcher Memorial Home
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Shut the fuck up and keep on

I read that Ruth Gordon is very professional and doesn't allow play. She's very into her parts. This was during the shooting of Rosemary's Baby .. she would lock herself in her dressing room and was annoyed with Mia Farrow because Mia was always dicking around.

She got along with Bud Cort because he was a younger version of her

Fun Fact. a young Tom Skerritt's plays a Marin County CHP officer but thought the film was too low budget to use his real name. it was a flop at the theaters but became an instant hit a few years later on Campus around the country during the womens empowering movement and burning bras.

Tom used the alias M Boreman

well i guess im just going to have to watch that movie. I've always heard about it but never got around to it. sounds smexy
Jump to Top