User Controls

Is everyone on this site a cuck?

It seems like this site is full of men that are stuck with the children of some tramp that they desperately inseminated. Do yourself, no - this planet a favor - GET A VASECTOMY. I'LL PAY FOR IT.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You don't scare me.
    You think I'm trying to scare people you fucking doofus? I'm merely helping the cucks realize their place in society. Now please, don't talk to me.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Seriously? I was genuinely thinking about starting the process for a vasectomy soon. I don't know how much I'll have to pay, if anything, but I've read it may be $200.

That would definitely help, I'm totally poor.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Malice Seriously? I was genuinely thinking about starting the process for a vasectomy soon. I don't know how much I'll have to pay, if anything, but I've read it may be $200.

why tho if your aesexual... sounds like an unreasonable thing to do and a waste of money. And I'm pretty sure it would cost a few thousand dollars.
    I have $50,000 available that I will gladly use to fund the vasectomies of useless internet addicts like yourselves. Find me the doctors and show me the invoices.

I'm here to help.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why tho if your aesexual… sounds like an unreasonable thing to do and a waste of money. And I'm pretty sure it would cost a few thousand dollars.

I've called myself borderline asexual, but it could well be due to extreme prolonged social isolation and abnormally low androgen levels.

Also, I'm going to college next month and am planning to at least consider giving (casual) relationships and sex a chance. Major risk without a vasectomy, plenty of women in their prime, especially with how skewed the gender ratio has generally become.
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut You think I'm trying to scare people you fucking doofus? I'm merely helping the cucks realize their place in society. Now please, don't talk to me.

And if I refuse?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    You're a goddamn hero Mr. Slut, stop the breeders plz.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I never had any kids and have only had sex with one woman in my entire life.
    CUCK YOU FAGGOT.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No Kids Krew represent
    Originally posted by mmQ No Kids Krew represent

Perfect martyr
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by TAFK Dumpster Slut It seems like this site is full of men that are stuck with the children of some tramp that they desperately inseminated. Do yourself, no - this planet a favor - GET A VASECTOMY. I'LL PAY FOR IT.

you keep using that word

I don't think that it means what you think that it means

you dumb retard.
    Yes
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Malice Seriously? I was genuinely thinking about starting the process for a vasectomy soon. I don't know how much I'll have to pay, if anything, but I've read it may be $200.

Depends on where you go and your insurance. If you don't have health insurance, could be closer to $900.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you keep using that word

I don't think that it means what you think that it means

you dumb retard.

upload pictures of your ugly daughter you stupid bitch
    Infinityshock vs Dumpster Slut

Jump to Top