User Controls

i'm getting bored of this place

if this continues i might just have to start reading people's posts
    lets try only conversing with smileys...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    suicide is always an option

I wish there was a smiley box for clickinz. I just keep the shortcut page open all the time but it gets old af looking through that shit the way it's wrote in one long page
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock suicide is always an option

You are far and away the least valuable member. Stop posting.

Your average Jane responses are CRINGEtier
    Oh yeah, I also don't go in Tinychat anymore because there's some creep named helladamnleet who only joined for weeks just to watch my cam and call me his love and shit, repeatedly, for fucking months.
    :o
    oh wait i can't use that one because lanny is useless and hasn't reinstated it yet
    Originally posted by greenplastic oh wait i can't use that one because lanny is useless and hasn't reinstated it yet

ill eat your eyes
    Why doesn't lanny have someone help him with this place so it'll actually improve
    Originally posted by sploo ill eat your eyes

i'll eat your drugs

or i would if you had any decent ones
    Originally posted by Kinkou Why doesn't lanny have someone help him with this place so it'll actually improve

his ego is too massive
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'll eat your drugs

or i would if you had any decent ones

you couldnt handle rajbundy you'd have an autismattack and all your preconceptions about eating "28 triple cs dude with a bottle of jack" as being powerful or doing heroin would be thrown away as an insignificant buzz
    Originally posted by sploo you couldnt handle rajbundy you'd have an autismattack and all your preconceptions about eating "28 triple cs dude with a bottle of jack" as being powerful or doing heroin would be thrown away as an insignificant buzz

lol, that's not me

all those things are insignificant buzzes

and you're going to feel dumb when you're dying of organ failure over rajbundy
    Originally posted by greenplastic his ego is too massive

Honestly that's really what I thought... is that the truth tho? I can't see another reason, beyond that he also probably doesn't care lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You are far and away the least valuable member. Stop posting.

Your average Jane responses are CRINGEtier

youre welcome to kill yourself then you wont have to worry about reading my posts

go ahead...off yourself. you know you want to. everyone will appreciate you for it
    Originally posted by Kinkou Honestly that's really what I thought… is that the truth tho? I can't see another reason, beyond that he also probably doesn't care lol

oh it's the absolute truth. lanny is the most egotistical asshole i have ever met
Jump to Top