User Controls

Anybody know where to get stem cells?

fag Houston
    I want to inject stem cells into my veins, I've heard it can get you high but I don't know where to get any, I need a hook up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    get a crack whore pregnant.

7 or 8 months in...jam some salad tongs into her cervix, spread it open, then manually pull out the fetus using your bare hands.

you're welcome.

this can be repeated with as many crack whores as necessary, however it is highly unlikely to work twice on the same crackwhore so you're going to need several.

post pics
    fag Houston
    I don't know how to get the stem cells out of a baby, I'd prefer that part be done already before I get the stem cells.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You need a nutrient broth.

How are embryonic stem cells grown in the laboratory?

Growing cells in the laboratory is known as cell culture. Human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) are generated by transferring cells from a preimplantation-stage embryo into a plastic laboratory culture dish that contains a nutrient broth known as culture medium. The cells divide and spread over the surface of the dish. In the original protocol, the inner surface of the culture dish was coated with mouse embryonic skin cells specially treated so they will not divide. This coating layer of cells is called a feeder layer. The mouse cells in the bottom of the culture dish provide the cells a sticky surface to which they can attach. Also, the feeder cells release nutrients into the culture medium. Researchers have now devised ways to grow embryonic stem cells without mouse feeder cells. This is a significant scientific advance because of the risk that viruses or other macromolecules in the mouse cells may be transmitted to the human cells.
Jump to Top