User Controls

Niggasin.space VLOG Episode 1 by sploo

do you like it? if you do i'll make more

lobotomized
    I am uploading you a lobotomiized video reply.
    Excuses are shit bish
    Excuse my sleep face and double chin viewpoint

-____-
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Excuse my sleep face and double chin viewpoint

no one cares what your nose hairs look like...that's not the pussy everyone wants to see...and whats with the parka? you live in antarctica?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares what your nose hairs look like…that's not the pussy everyone wants to see…and whats with the parka? you live in antarctica?

Oh have you retracted your 9000 comments declaring kinko a male?

Stupid fuck
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Oh have you retracted your 9000 comments declaring kinko a male?

Stupid fuck

no, faggot. both you faggot cock suckers can suck my dick. at the same time.
    He recently declared me his favorite and his princess! Yes, that's true.

Also yeah infinity I get cold a lot .. from not eating enough and low blood pressure Idfk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou He recently declared me his favorite and his princess! Yes, that's true.

Also yeah infinity I get cold a lot .. from not eating enough and low blood pressure Idfk

set something on fire to warm things up
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    10/10 would bang, do more vids
    Everyone needs to add a NIS vlog in reply to sploo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbynigger 10/10 would bang, do more vids

stfu bitch. you're my bitch and no one sticks their dick in you without my say so.

now get back on your street corner and earn me some beer and cigarette money, bitch.
    Originally posted by infinityshock set something on fire to warm things up

this is the best, most creative post you've ever made
    That's because he decided he likes me. Hopefully more of nice infinity will post now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou That's because he decided he likes me. Hopefully more of nice infinity will post now.

before you fool yourself into a state of some sort of delusion, take into consideration that you don't poses any orifices of interest to me that every single other poster on this site has.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You are hilarious, bud. I face palmed when you explained the why behind licking up the cheese.

You're too nice, Kinkou.

Kinkou gonna stomp the yard with your testicles.
Jump to Top