User Controls

dumbass social justice warriors

What constitutes an SJW to you?

infinityshock Black Hole
    these are the bitches who would have been sabertoothed tiger food 10,000 years ago.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    All CUNTS.
    Lol green I luv how u think of me when u poast <3
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Luckily I don't come into those types that often. But I remember a few weeks back or so and was talking to this girl on okcupid and was just being sarcastic about something I really don't remember what it was at this point, but she got bitchy and I explained to her I was just kidding and its just satire and she went on a rant how its only satire if its against people of privilege (and what I said I know it was even like that bad, i was being chill) such as BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA males.

Back in january i saw this girl several times and when i first met her it was at 3am, and she was drunk so I knew what she wanted, we listened to some songs and she kept asking me If I liked that music and If i liked girl bands.. I told her a few i liked but she just didn't know who they were because she's not a real music fan, she's just into the newest of vag rock. I ent up deleting her number.

But thats what an sjw is to me, i haven't really spoke to many guys that are sjw's, but 2 summers ago i worked at a cupcake shop and it was mainly ran by girls which is fine, but there was this one queermo that came up to me all stoned while i was working and was like "u kno dug, ur b-day is goin' down in infamy" and I was like "whys that?" and he said "cuz today is teh day they legalized gay marriage" and i just said "i don't really care man"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    A person who socially advocates for justice.
    It's backwards from what this meant in the 1960s. the violent side which is the offspring of social justice of the peaceful protest of the 1960s. The only time it got out of hand and violent in the 60s is when Police sprayed people with high powered firefighter hoses and beat people with batons as standard crowd control done by the police of the 50s and 60s.

Not just black people got sprayed. but they got the worst of it.

This is psychological warfare "You attacked me". I'm weirded out by both sides. it's just to deflect attention from more serious world issues over who's place it is in the kitchen.. with men reverse roll playing because women came into the work force causing some Job declines for men.

It's just drama and nothing more. It's man hating on steroids by some of these feminist who want to rid Men all together and procreate with scientific methods.

It's amusing to see the counter right scream and do these blood cuddling yelling but only for a short time.. then I see that perhaps both sides have people who are friends trying to take away needed focus on future Jobs lost to A.I. and perhaps world population reduction

and I dont mean by having fewer kids.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^you're right, its quite the quandary. I try to not think about it to much and live my day to day life, but at the same time I fundamentally see how this is the plight of society, day by day always changing, but when is it going to really ramp up?

I count my lucky stars and hope that shit won't hit the fan without it letting it all get to me so much.
    Tiny groups of gigantically vocal people, basically. SJWs are neither prevalent nor a concern.
Jump to Top