User Controls

Lazy ass cunts

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I seriously can't stand women lately. Every single one of them is a worthless, lazy, cunt. This bitch I work with left after an hour because her tummy hurt, leaving her dad and cousin fucked with a huge order of chair pads, then my cunt wife wants to tell me to bring the garbage can to the curb when I get home like her ass didn't have 8 hours to do it. I'm super super over coming home to not shit around the house being done then getting shit on when I don't want to spend my day off cleaning.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    There's the rare good ones still left out there, but finding one would be like finding a needle in a haystack. These days, they just want to manipulate and dominate and basically act like men. Liars. Connivers. No integrity. Self-absorbed. Selfish. Self-righteous. I know I won't ever date a woman who behaves like a man, and I never have.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you could Dr. Shay's novel new treatment

You sound like a little bitch. Man the fuck up and take the trash out without being told. Divorce your stupid ass wife. Tell your coworker your getting her fired.
    yeah, your wife does sound pretty goddamn stupid
    and you do sound like a bitch
    All he ever says about her is how he hates her and she kicks him out of the house and shit.

I'll bet he just hasn't divorced her because he'd have no where to live.

I stand by my original statement.... Man the fuck up and stop whining like a little bitch
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Kinkou You sound like a little bitch. Man the fuck up and take the trash out without being told. Divorce your stupid ass wife. Tell your coworker your getting her fired.

No. I'm not the one home, she is, she can do it.

Tell my coworker I'm going to get her fired? That's the most fucking retarded thing you've said yet, and I've seen you steadily shill Apple. If the boss let her leave, what, exactly, am I going to do to get her fired? I'll wait while you stalk the rest of my posts to make some cunty reply because you're mad that you got all fucked up on camera and got a weak ass picture of you without a shirt on leaked.
    You sure do know how to avoid half the shit people say to you. Lmfao

I'm not mad about a photo. I wouldn't have done it if I was. Lmao
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet No. I'm not the one home, she is, she can do it.

Tell my coworker I'm going to get her fired? That's the most fucking retarded thing you've said yet, and I've seen you steadily shill Apple. If the boss let her leave, what, exactly, am I going to do to get her fired? I'll wait while you stalk the rest of my posts to make some cunty reply because you're mad that you got all fucked up on camera and got a weak ass picture of you without a shirt on leaked.

post pics of wife.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou You sure do know how to avoid half the shit people say to you. Lmfao

I'm not mad about a photo. I wouldn't have done it if I was. Lmao

post pics or it didn't happen
    Yeah, post them, hahahahahahhahahahahah
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I seriously can't stand women lately.

go for men then.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou Yeah, post them, hahahahahahhahahahahah

that's what I just said, faggot
    I think you meant to say "favorite" but I'll let it slide. Not into any of my holes either
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou I think you meant to say "favorite" but I'll let it slide. Not into any of my holes either

there's going to be no sliding for you.

you can expect ripping and tearing.
    It would rip and tear cuz I'm a tiny little thing

Now stop talking about my damn holes, you aren't coming near them they been claimed and I'll bet he's a lot bigger than u >:|
    Originally posted by Kinkou It would rip and tear cuz I'm a tiny little thing

Now stop talking about my damn holes, you aren't coming near them they been claimed and I'll bet he's a lot bigger than u >:|

that's not really saying much, infinitycuck has been confirmed to have a micropenis
    HDL you should have your wife join here and then you guys argue here
    Bahahahhah that would be prime entertainment

Someone get his PI and invite his wife on here since she sits at home all day
Jump to Top